Home

Madden 12 2012 Draft Class for PS3

This is a discussion on Madden 12 2012 Draft Class for PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2012, 09:24 PM   #33
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 12 2012 Draft Class for PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenmad
Yeah I think everyone is going to have to do that themselves for now. I honestly haven't even gone through and done that for myself yet. I've pretty much just been checking the draft classes or doing fantasy drafts and then simming a season to draft the rookies. Once the preseason is done and we have official rosters for each team, I'll probably go through and update my roster and if I can, I'll upload the updated roster to go with these draft classes.

Also, stay tuned for the 2013-2016 draft classes I'll be making with the updated rosters for NCAA. They should be pretty good once I mess with them.
That would be great!! I would do it myself only I don;t have time and wouldn't have time till October when I have 3 weeks off.

it's impossible to stop the kickers from retiring too tried everything. IE kasey and hanson. Might have to clone those 2 players and make them a bit younger. in the free agency and sign them again once they retire (they won't have a photo but ohh well)

It's a real pain in the *** that we can't delete players and create players in a franchise. if I could delete player could use the roster here Cre has done and delete the rookies then draft them.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:06 AM   #34
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibbler
That would be great!! I would do it myself only I don;t have time and wouldn't have time till October when I have 3 weeks off.

it's impossible to stop the kickers from retiring too tried everything. IE kasey and hanson. Might have to clone those 2 players and make them a bit younger. in the free agency and sign them again once they retire (they won't have a photo but ohh well)

It's a real pain in the *** that we can't delete players and create players in a franchise. if I could delete player could use the roster here Cre has done and delete the rookies then draft them.
Yeah I don't really care about the kickers and punters all that much, but just creating a younger version of them would be a good idea. I'm pretty sure all the other players can just be changed to kicker or punter to keep them from retiring.
Old 08-25-2012, 08:19 AM   #35
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I don't really care about the kickers and punters all that much, but just creating a younger version of them would be a good idea. I'm pretty sure all the other players can just be changed to kicker or punter to keep them from retiring.
Yep your right it works that way./

Im a bit worried that if I skip a year that some free agents will dissapear, a shame we can't create players in a franchise (ohh yeah we could in PS2 yet another feature they took away)

Kinda waiting on the 53 man rosters, then try and work on this project to get it done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 08:29 AM   #36
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibbler
Yep your right it works that way./

Im a bit worried that if I skip a year that some free agents will dissapear, a shame we can't create players in a franchise (ohh yeah we could in PS2 yet another feature they took away)

Kinda waiting on the 53 man rosters, then try and work on this project to get it done.
Yeah, same. It's a pain to go through and do all the changes just for someone to be cut. Once the rosters are final, it'll be a lot easier to find depth charts on like NFL.com too.
Old 08-25-2012, 10:10 AM   #37
Rookie

jimmy1228's Arena

What do you mean by offline link? You are going to have to be online to download them from this page on OS. Do you mean put the NCAA roster on here? I already have the 2012 draft class up on the first page.

Please help!!! I have tried to download the draft class file and it is saying that there are no files in it!!! What am I doing wrong.
Old 08-25-2012, 11:32 AM   #38
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy1228
What do you mean by offline link? You are going to have to be online to download them from this page on OS. Do you mean put the NCAA roster on here? I already have the 2012 draft class up on the first page.

Please help!!! I have tried to download the draft class file and it is saying that there are no files in it!!! What am I doing wrong.
All you have to do is unzip it and put it on a flash drive to transfer it to the PS3.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:34 PM   #39
Rookie

jimmy1228's Arena

Quote:
All you have to do is unzip it and put it on a flash drive to transfer it to the PS3.
I tried but after I click on open this is what I get:

windows cannot open the folder
The compressed (zipped) folder'C:\users\millers\appdata\local\microsoft\wi ndows\temporary internet files\content\ie5\I7ms2sgn\ps3[1].zip is invalid.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old 08-26-2012, 12:39 AM   #40
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy1228
I tried but after I click on open this is what I get:

windows cannot open the folder
The compressed (zipped) folder'C:\users\millers\appdata\local\microsoft\wi ndows\temporary internet files\content\ie5\I7ms2sgn\ps3[1].zip is invalid.

Any help would be appreciated.
I'm on Mac so I'm not totally sure what the problem is. Can anyone else who has downloaded these on Windows give him any help?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »