Home

Xbox 360 Madden 12 Updated Rosters from pre - season

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 Madden 12 Updated Rosters from pre - season within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2012, 10:52 AM   #1
Rookie

metalmungar's Arena

OVR: 0
Xbox 360 Madden 12 Updated Rosters from pre - season

Hi everyone im relatively new to these forums and i'd first like to thank everyone whom puts in there time and life to make rosters for people like me and you who love playing offline franchise or head to head with a friend. Ive noticed alot of rosters on this site have most players but there's a lot of work that needs to be done with Number changes, Postition changes etc. I really dont want to steal the credit for working on a roster when the updates take a smaller amount of time to complete (still taking me hours lol) but i have recently DL'd The Cursive roster file which works great but still needed some work. I have taken it upon myself to make the manual update from the preseaon with the cursive roster. Im about roughly half way through which has taken me about 4-5 hours but I will guarantee that this modified roster will be very close to %100 accurate with jersey numbers and position changes. Unfortunately I will not add any more rookies to this file since most of them are done already BUT if anyone would like to see a rookie thats not on here please post the caps on this forum and i will be happy to update. Also if anyone would like to post some info on how i can upload this roster file for everyone feel free to let me know.

Thanks To Everyone That took there time to read this post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2012, 11:58 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Xbox 360 Madden 12 Updated Rosters from pre - season

I think you have to online cloud storage kind of like photo bucket or flicker is for photos you just need it for raw data. The site that most people here use is http://www.mediafire.com/ I dont have a account but have downloaded rosters from the site and it worked fine.
Old 08-13-2012, 02:21 PM   #3
Rookie

metalmungar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxis31
I think you have to online cloud storage kind of like photo bucket or flicker is for photos you just need it for raw data. The site that most people here use is http://www.mediafire.com/ I dont have a account but have downloaded rosters from the site and it worked fine.
Right on man thx. I havent setup the cloud thing but i use WMC and the wireless folders for pics/videos. But do you know what format i would have to save it as? or can i use a usb to take the roster file just like i did to put it on the 360 by using modio?
Old 08-13-2012, 03:23 PM   #4
Rookie

To be honest I dont really know never did it. But I figure you could open you usb in modio and then find the updated roster file on your usb and then right click and extract it to your desktop and then just upload that file to the media fire cloud site.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »