Home

Madden 12 PSP rosters

This is a discussion on Madden 12 PSP rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2012, 07:02 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 14
Madden 12 PSP rosters

Well I found out madden isn't coming for PSP this year, which isn't a huge issue since I'll just play on xbox like I usually do. But I'm going to make all the 1st rounds picks in madden 12 for psp and all the eagles draft picks. I figured some people may want it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 02:49 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 12 PSP rosters

Hey, besides the draft picks and eagle players, are you updating the rosters to the 12-13 season? I ask becuase I'm a Raiders fan and was wandering if you'll be doing a league wide roster update. I just picked up a used psp and madden 12 to get my football fix on the run and I would love a roster update.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:05 PM   #3
Banned

A bit. I'll do major things, I'm not getting all the linemen in order or anything though. I've only finished the eagles right now, I'm gonna start Luck, RG3 and the gang soon.
Old 08-26-2012, 12:02 AM   #4
Rookie

Thanks for the update man, I'll take whatever your giving lol. I'm with you, as long as the major players are where they should be then its all good. I'll adjust the raiders as need be whenever you release your roster. I'm actually quite suprised with Madden 12 on the psp. I read that alot of people were upset with EA on the PSP as nothing much has changed year in and year out (what else is new though with EA and the Madden franchise in general). Given I never played any games for PSP, this Madden is actually better than I was anticipating. Its severly lacking in the presentation department and thats my only complaint at the moment. I'm still running a few ex. to get a feel for what difficulty setting I should run my franchise and how many minutes per qt. I don't want rediculous scores in my league.
Old 08-27-2012, 05:42 PM   #5
Banned

4-5 minutes a quarter since there is no accelerated clock. I'm going to start working on it soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 03:54 AM   #6
Rookie

Yeah, that sounds about right given the games I've played. Another thing I'm noticing is how good the running animation used to be in the last gen engine along with the feeling of momentum. Those running animations were smooth as hell and the lean the character showed when going from running a full sprint to a change in direction really seemed to add weight to the characters. The new Madden engine looks great but everyone seems to control like robots now. Even my all time fav 2k5 didn't have running animations this smooth.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:28 AM   #7
Rookie

Icon14 Re: Madden 12 PSP rosters

Thanks for doing these rosters for the psp.I didn't have enough money for the vita so i chose the old model.Keep up to good work.
Old 10-05-2012, 03:12 PM   #8
Rookie

GoJays09's Arena

OVR: 1

here is one i made a few days ago. it is not perfect but it is what we have to work with: http://www.mediafire.com/?g1c7gepy4cqp53s

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »