Home

Actual Madden 13 Roster Ported to Madden 12 (XBOX 360)

This is a discussion on Actual Madden 13 Roster Ported to Madden 12 (XBOX 360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2012, 04:37 PM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Actual Madden 13 Roster Ported to Madden 12 (XBOX 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tepod2001
bought new USB - thought I had working right but still no luck. tried to do a second time and now I have different options that come up on the XBOX when I hit USB.

I am not sure I am downloading the rosters right onto my USB. Like I stated before, I am not good at all with electronics of any kind.

What to do?
1 - does the xbox configure the USB drive via USB port?

2 - If so, once configured, plug it in your computer and see what shows up (should only be xbox360 folder).

3 - load any game and save something to the USB drive in XBOX. Then load it back up from the USB drive. Does this work?

4 - Post Reply. Will help you out as much as I can.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 04:58 PM   #402
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by boricua1111
1 - does the xbox configure the USB drive via USB port?

2 - If so, once configured, plug it in your computer and see what shows up (should only be xbox360 folder).

3 - load any game and save something to the USB drive in XBOX. Then load it back up from the USB drive. Does this work?

4 - Post Reply. Will help you out as much as I can.
1. I think so but again I am an idiot when it comes to this

2. when USB is plugged into computer the only file name that shows is ROSTER-MADDEN13BASE, when I have it plugged into the XBOX it shows nothing on the USB

3. save and loaded game just fine w/ USB

4. Is there an email I could send my phone number to that you could call me and walk me through?

Wow I am a needy one. I hate when I don't know what I am doing.

Damn you Madden 13 for making me go through this and look like a moron.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:13 PM   #403
Banned

If he lets you call him, I will bother him too.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:46 PM   #404
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tepod2001
1. I think so but again I am an idiot when it comes to this

2. when USB is plugged into computer the only file name that shows is ROSTER-MADDEN13BASE, when I have it plugged into the XBOX it shows nothing on the USB

3. save and loaded game just fine w/ USB

4. Is there an email I could send my phone number to that you could call me and walk me through?

Wow I am a needy one. I hate when I don't know what I am doing.

Damn you Madden 13 for making me go through this and look like a moron.
Check your pm.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:35 PM   #405
Rookie

Dylan Marshall Swb's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey Mustang, how is it coming? Do you have an ETA? Thank you for all the hard work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 07:12 PM   #406
Rookie

mikemck09's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMan
Yea I just got home from the Vikings game and need to unwind. All Vikings fans automatically have 10 years taken off their life.

I don't understand why they messed up Madden so bad. It baffles me. All other sports titles are fine with Fantasy Drafts and stay true to Franchise/GM mode. I just love watching my 3 teams of players in real life Fantasy Football which is why I like Fantasy Draft mode. It's just heaven drafting a team of your fantasy players. Then trading for some of your fantasy players that have done good, or trading away...ect I just love it! Just spent 2 hours of trades getting my fantasy football players lol!

Again I appreciate all the hard work. It's sad the rest of the world doesn't know about this because everyone would do it. Trust me. About 8 of my friends bought Madden 13 and not 1 of them likes it. No joke... I've set this up for 3 of them and word got around and they all want it. So I'll be making rounds getting this setup for everyone because we all love Fantasy Draft, Import Draft Class Franchise. EA doesn't understand that we want ALL of the options to do what we damn well please in a video game. It's fun. They say "we don't want people editing players and ratings to make their team crazy good" WHO GIVES A CRAP???? Let us have fun and do what we want. We paid for it. Example is Blair Walsh the Vikings kicker they've had him rated like 62 or whatever. The kid is beast, and clutch with a huge leg and proved it today. I should be able to fix that myself in the middle of my Franchise. I start Franchise for a reason and it will last a long time. I'm not going to wait for roster updates and start over every week. I want to fix my own ratings. Thank god for Madden 12!

They had decent sales for Madden 13 but that doesn't tell the truth. So many people are shocked how bad they screwed the game up and had no idea it actually came to this. Prime example is all my friends. All bought it, but all going back to Madden 12 only because of people here at OS and myself. Ok done writing my book. Just so excited football is back and that I have my own version of Madden 13.. which is Madden 12!

Very very well said bro... Couldn't agree with you more... I would tell you to send this to EA, but after seeing the latest patch details. They honestly subliminally stated "Thanks for all of your money, now go **** yourselves!!" Thats the honest truth man... Again man, great post...
Old 09-12-2012, 12:32 AM   #407
Banned

atomant94's Arena

OVR: 6

I have a question about these rosters, do teams like the Colts and Cardinals have a 3-4 defense? (Since the Colts switched to a 3-4 this year)

(OAN: Thanks for these rosters )
Old 09-12-2012, 07:17 PM   #408
Rookie

With no real activity here in the past few days,should we assume that the editor is a no go?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »