Home

Rosters for franchise

This is a discussion on Rosters for franchise within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2012, 10:12 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Rosters for franchise

What roster do you use for a franchise. When u starts a franchise it asks you if you would like to use some creative something roster. What do u pick. I don't get y Griffen 3 is a 83. And then in Fran mode he is 78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 10:40 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Rosters for franchise

Also noticing this... trying to start a franchise with the Pats and Chandler Jones is a f'ing 66 instead of the 75 he has on the normal rosters. Why can't you start a franchise with the regular rosters? This is bs.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:51 AM   #3
Rookie

Exactly. Can someone please fill me In y my roster in the main screen has some different ratings when i create a Fran. Griffen is a 83 and then in Fran he is a 78
Old 08-29-2012, 11:08 AM   #4
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

the players overalls change because of the teams scheme's u are using thats whats the xp is for u raise them up using that.it all depends on what team u are using and if u trade for a player there overall could go up or down depending on how u play.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:17 AM   #5
Rookie

Don't think it has anything to do with schemes because even using the current coach and the same playbook switches over to the ****ty rosters. Could be that they're expected to go up in training camp, but being that we're still in real-life preseason, shouldn't preseason start with the rosters ea is currently using? Also never seen a player go up 10 points in one training camp...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 11:28 AM   #6
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspringxc
Don't think it has anything to do with schemes because even using the current coach and the same playbook switches over to the ****ty rosters. Could be that they're expected to go up in training camp, but being that we're still in real-life preseason, shouldn't preseason start with the rosters ea is currently using? Also never seen a player go up 10 points in one training camp...
dont know but thats what i heard EA say about this yrs maden that players overall's would change depending on coaches scheme and if u play 3-4 or 4-3 defense. but strange if u didnt change nothing and they did.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:45 AM   #7
Rookie

mjh91's Arena

OVR: 7

It's because of his production rating, which should be a zero since he's a rookie.
Old 08-29-2012, 01:40 PM   #8
Rookie

I'm still confused what does that have to do with anything. If I play under play now he is a 83. If I start a Fran he is 78. What roster do I need to use to get him to be 83 in Fran. I tried uploading and everything. Then it asked if I want to use creative roster I tried yes and no don't work. He is a 78

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »