Home

Madden 13 Newest Official Roster Updates (360)

This is a discussion on Madden 13 Newest Official Roster Updates (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2012, 03:40 PM   #65
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden 13 Newest Official Roster Updates (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swizzle23
I'm not seeing a CCM update yet, I just checked again at 11am EST and there's nothing.

Whats going bro, long time 2k fan here checking out your work on these great files and I have a question....can I use your QP roster update going into a franchise or should I wait for your CCM roster forgive me for sounding a bit slow these files are new to me.

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2012, 08:25 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Whats going bro, long time 2k fan here checking out your work on these great files and I have a question....can I use your QP roster update going into a franchise or should I wait for your CCM roster forgive me for sounding a bit slow these files are new to me.

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101
Hey Rickster

Until the patch comes out on the 16th, you cant use custom rosters of any kind. Only EA's official rosters for CCM work. Once the patch comes out, then you should be good to go.

I'm trying to get the week one roster update for Play Now (exhibition) so I can set it up and be ready for when the patch comes out.

Because of this patch, im actually buying Madden again. If it wasnt for the patch, I wouldnt but since I can finally use a custom roster in CCM, a lot of roster problems can be fixed plus with editing in CCM, there shouldnt be any players with the same jersey numbers on the same team.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:18 AM   #67
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel77733
Hey Rickster

Until the patch comes out on the 16th, you cant use custom rosters of any kind. Only EA's official rosters for CCM work. Once the patch comes out, then you should be good to go.

I'm trying to get the week one roster update for Play Now (exhibition) so I can set it up and be ready for when the patch comes out.

Because of this patch, im actually buying Madden again. If it wasnt for the patch, I wouldnt but since I can finally use a custom roster in CCM, a lot of roster problems can be fixed plus with editing in CCM, there shouldnt be any players with the same jersey numbers on the same team.

Well heres a familar face and of all places the Madden forums, well these files have peeked my interest and I purchased two Madden 12 games off of ebay reasonably priced I like back ups ya know.

So you say a patch is coming out cool I've got a Gold account so I'm good I hope.Guess I'll have to wait and see how it goes, great and surprised to see you here Dan keep in touch bro.

You Pal
The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 10-07-2012, 10:37 AM   #68
Rookie

swizzle23's Arena

Quote:
Are you talking about the update from 8/24 or 9/8? Let me know and I'll put it up for you.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:49 PM   #69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Well heres a familar face and of all places the Madden forums, well these files have peeked my interest and I purchased two Madden 12 games off of ebay reasonably priced I like back ups ya know.

So you say a patch is coming out cool I've got a Gold account so I'm good I hope.Guess I'll have to wait and see how it goes, great and surprised to see you here Dan keep in touch bro.

You Pal
The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Well, I have 2K5 setup on my slim 360 (yes, it can be done without needing an older 360 and no modding required), 2K3 on my PS2 and just re-bought M13 today at Toys R Us since they have a deal where if you buy two games (M13, NCAA13, NHL13 and FIFA13), you get them for $70 plus tax.

I pre-ordered M13 from Best Buy but sold it a week after release because there's just too many problems for me personally in CCM that made it unplayable. Gameplay wise, I can honestly say that for the first time in a LONG time, I actually enjoyed playing M13. And for the first time in a LONG time, it wasnt the gameplay that turned me off.

With the patch thats coming out October 16th fixing the majority of the problems I personally had with CCM being fixed, I decided to buy it again. I LOVE 2K5 and STILL think that its arguably the best football video game of all-time. EA/Tiburon can surpass 2K5 overall but its more of a question like "do they want to"? All EA/Tiburon has to do is add in all the editing that they removed (this is in the patch), other fan favorites options, bring back mini-camp, add more ESPN presentation (like 2K5) and keep working on the Infinity Engine and Madden can finally become the best football game of all-time and trust me, if im saying that, then its definitely possible.

I'm honestly looking forward to playing M13 once the patch comes out because I'll finally be able to play an off-line CCM with my 49ers. There's a lot of good stuff in M13 but it was the basics that turned me off and lead to me selling the game to begin with. I dont mind buying it again though because I'll finally be able to play it.

Check the info for the patch -

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ters-more.html

Hope this helps and yeah, im slowly becoming a M13 fan. Just hope this patch doesnt disappoint me.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:51 PM   #70
Banned

Quote:
Are you talking about the update from 8/24 or 9/8? Let me know and I'll put it up for you.
9/8. Opening kickoff week one roster. With the patch coming out Oct 16th, I'll finally be able to play a CCM with my 49ers but I dont like using any roster except the opening kickoff roster until the final roster is released.

Thanks for taking the time to upload it for me. I appreciate it.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:32 PM   #71
Rookie

swizzle23's Arena

Quote:
9/8. Opening kickoff week one roster. With the patch coming out Oct 16th, I'll finally be able to play a CCM with my 49ers but I dont like using any roster except the opening kickoff roster until the final roster is released.

Thanks for taking the time to upload it for me. I appreciate it.
Here you go:

9/8/12 Roster Update (QP Only)
http://limelinx.com/fypjd
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2012, 09:43 PM   #72
Banned

Quote:
Here you go:

9/8/12 Roster Update (QP Only)
http://limelinx.com/fypjd
Thank you. Taking the time to upload the roster for me is greatly appreciated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »