Home

Patch/CCM rosters

This is a discussion on Patch/CCM rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2012, 06:59 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Patch/CCM rosters

I hope someone does make a Madden Roster editor just like for the old PC games versions. You can edit their heights and weights too. That would be cool.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:18 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

EA is a joke, why not release the roster update for everything all at once? why have it all spread out into different dates? By the time we get it for ccm Week 2 roster update won't be far behind.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:49 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0
IM really starting to hate EA.. I can't wait until 2K....I'll trade this Madden in so fast.. The game is good but it's giving me a cheese burger with no cheese in it..unfinished product

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 08:42 AM   #12
Pro

Where the heck are the Up to Date CCM rosters for this year reg season?? EA Mr Czar roster guru? I mean this is a disgrace , how can I enjoy this game by waiting for EA to realease title update's. Did i buy a GAME or WHAT...
Old 09-11-2012, 09:03 AM   #13
Banned

I agree... I have been eff'd in the *** for last time by EA. I have supported madden faithfully since madden 05....I'm done with madden...eff the roster updates being spread out ten years....all madden being more like rookie......this game is a effin joke... I HOPE you no good **** suckin sorry excuses of game developers up there at EA rott in hell....

Last edited by dnewitmadden13; 09-11-2012 at 09:06 AM.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:14 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 11

I'm really not a big EA *****, or at least try not to be, but wow, this is a disgrace. What can be so difficult about releasing an already finished roster for CCM? What's so damn hard about it that for a full two days after this roster has been out for normal play, it's still not available? I wanted to start a new career this weekend, then I thought "Okay let's wait for monday" and still nothing, now it's tuesday and still nothing.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:45 PM   #15
Rookie

ostie09's Arena

OVR: 3

Heard new roster update on 9/8, turns out only for play now & online...dissapointed.
Heard new roster update for CC on 9/11, nothing and very dissapointed.
Can't believe I have to wait til Week 2 of the actual season to start my 'chise with an accurate roster.

The stupid thing EA did here was take out the creativity of the user who can choose to edit the rosters in any way which they seem fit. It's not up to EA's discretion if someone wants to create a team full of pro-bowlers or just make some simple adjustments on players.
Really ashamed with how EA handled the rosters on this one...

If you ain't first, you're last.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »