Home

M13 1993 Rosters

This is a discussion on M13 1993 Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2012, 04:29 PM   #41
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: M13 1993 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by UC Bearcat
93. Not a good year IMO.. Lol
Depends on what team you root for.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2012, 07:49 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysumm
Tust me I've been looking at any way possible to get PS3 files converted to XBOX and Vice Versa. Not possible.

I'm trading my PS3 in for an XBOX 360. I'll be recreating these rosters for XBOX 360. The Madden editor Xanthol created it's beast there is too much that can be done with it. We can put any legend on any team with it.

So, in a few weeks I'll probably have 1993 roster our for XBOX.

Awesome I can't wait if you do end up gettin it done. & thanks for the link, created starting offense for Buffalo in about an hour...very tedious work.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:04 PM   #43
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JemBroncos
Awesome I can't wait if you do end up gettin it done. & thanks for the link, created starting offense for Buffalo in about an hour...very tedious work.
That's actually pretty fast. Did you create all the players yourself or use existing players and edit them? It is super tedious.

You can also use www.pro-football-reference.com/ a lot of good info there.

If you don't already do this try doing google image searches

for example "Bruce Smith 1994 player card" or tops,fleer,uperdeck etc... anyway it's great way to get accurate equipment, skin color, season info on the player even some attribute info. If you have a tough time finding some pictures of the more obscure players you may need to search for the player name and college they attended and a picture may come up.

If you're doing this for XBOX you may want to use the roster editor Xan made and export the bills players from the all time greats roster that someone posted in the forum. They created 1,000 all time greats for all the teams. I think you can export those players then load your roster up and import them into your roster file.

That's why I'm getting an Xbox so I can take the real Montana and put him on the Chiefs as well as the rest of the greats. I can't wait! It will make playing with these rosters even more fun! Just wish we could get the old stadiums they played in and recreate an entire season.

Did you like the video's I made?

Last edited by Rysumm; 10-07-2012 at 09:10 PM.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:22 AM   #44
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

For anyone who has been following this thread I'm done working on rosters for PS3 for now. I'm working the 1993 teams on XBOX 360 now that we can edit rosters and add the greats to their respective teams etc...

Big thanks goes to Xanathol for creating an Madden editor that we can mod with.

I'll soon be making a new thread with these teams again but they'll be better cause they'll have the real players like Elway, Montana, Young, Rice etc....
Old 10-13-2012, 11:51 PM   #45
Rookie

MisterAOk's Arena

Thanks for dedicating your time to making these rosters. I will definitely try them out!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 01:06 AM   #46
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysumm
Tust me I've been looking at any way possible to get PS3 files converted to XBOX and Vice Versa. Not possible.

I'm trading my PS3 in for an XBOX 360. I'll be recreating these rosters for XBOX 360. The Madden editor Xanthol created it's beast there is too much that can be done with it. We can put any legend on any team with it.

So, in a few weeks I'll probably have 1993 roster our for XBOX.

- Michael Jordan

Last edited by sportjames23; 10-15-2012 at 01:08 AM.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:12 PM   #47
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11
Looking forward to this!
Old 10-21-2012, 09:23 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 0

If these rosters were released, and they worked in CCM, I'd restart mine right now. I'm really looking forward to seeing these in action.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »