Home

M13 1993 Rosters

This is a discussion on M13 1993 Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2012, 07:27 PM   #1
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1
M13 1993 playoff teams 360/PS3 Download

For XBOX360/PS3 Download below 1993 Playoff teams

Note: The face masks will change on some players when you access them to edit. The reason is because I was able to edit them to include the vintage face masks with current helmets using Xan's editor. If you access a player to edit them and the face mask changes the only way to change it back to the face mask I had is to load the roster in to the editor and change the face mask to 63. And with the newest version of the editor you can not do this. So my advise would be do not access any

Kickers (example Nick Lowery wears single bar vintage face mask and current Riddell helmet.)
Lineman offense or defense, or TE. (Reggie White, Nate Newton, Jay Novacek)

Some of these position players have vintage face masks with current helmets.

Also note that not all colleges or years pro are accurate. I may update these in the future.

***Update new teams added as of 10/27/12***

PS3 Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?atawxyydabpatgs

XBOX 360 Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?5mbf6m4k1aswytm

Highlight video of 1993 PS3 teams

http://youtu.be/EQ17Pzn4dcc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixyW-...=ULixyW-pAlI9c

Chiefs

Broncos

Teams completed

PS3

Chiefs
Broncos
49ers
Cowboys
Packers
Oilers
Steelers
Bills
Giants
XBOX 360
Chiefs
Broncos
49ers
Cowboys
Packers
Oilers
Steelers
Bills
Giants
Vikings
Lions
Raiders

Last edited by Rysumm; 10-27-2012 at 01:30 PM. Reason: ADDED MORE STUFF
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2012, 06:17 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: M13 1993 Rosters

I'm really looking forward to this. I love classic rosters and the early 90's was my decade as a football fan. I know it's tedious and extremely time consuming but you have and will have many people who want to play with these rosters.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:54 PM   #3
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoalure
I'm really looking forward to this. I love classic rosters and the early 90's was my decade as a football fan. I know it's tedious and extremely time consuming but you have and will have many people who want to play with these rosters.
Thanks! Have you downloaded the the file and checked out the Chiefs/Broncos? I'm working on Cowboys and Bills now. 49ers are done. I'll update and add them on here soon.

My plan is just to work on the playoff teams for 1993. And then maybe move on to the 1990 season. Bo Jackson would be a blast to play with as well as Christian Okoye.

If you have a certain team you would like let me know I'll see what I can do.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:13 PM   #4
Rookie

8mileroad's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysumm
Thanks! Have you downloaded the the file and checked out the Chiefs/Broncos? I'm working on Cowboys and Bills now. 49ers are done. I'll update and add them on here soon.

My plan is just to work on the playoff teams for 1993. And then maybe move on to the 1990 season. Bo Jackson would be a blast to play with as well as Christian Okoye.

If you have a certain team you would like let me know I'll see what I can do.
I think the goal should be to complete all of them. I'm more than willing to help with the Eagles, and I could also pitch in with the Redskins/Giants.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:08 PM   #5
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8mileroad
I think the goal should be to complete all of them. I'm more than willing to help with the Eagles, and I could also pitch in with the Redskins/Giants.
I appreciate the offer. The only problem is that we can't mix the rosters files together. So if you work on a team and I do, we can't take the roster file you created and mix it with mine making one file. I would love to make all the teams. I just don't have the time to do them all. If someone really wants a particular team outside the playoff teams I might try and work on them. Like the Eagles were one I was wanting to get to as well just because of Cunningham.

A dream of mine would be for EA to re-create rosters from different seasons for the whole NFL that we could purchase separate as an add on. I can only wish. In the mean time I'm relegated to creating as many teams as I can.

If I could figure out a way to port these rosters from one Madden to the next each year on PS3 I would create every team. I know it can be done with XBOX by hex editing, but not sure how to with PS3.

Last edited by Rysumm; 09-19-2012 at 03:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2012, 05:41 PM   #6
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

*****Update**** teams have been added

Cowboys

49ers

Bills

Last edited by Rysumm; 10-03-2012 at 04:18 PM.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:08 PM   #7
Rookie

Sweet man, Thanks for all of your efforts and hard work so far on this daunting task. I just have a quick question, if I may.

What is the CAP limit and is the limit the reason many of the players are current players with a name change?

I'm not complaining, just curious of your approach.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:52 PM   #8
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoalure
Sweet man, Thanks for all of your efforts and hard work so far on this daunting task. I just have a quick question, if I may.

What is the CAP limit and is the limit the reason many of the players are current players with a name change?

I'm not complaining, just curious of your approach.
There is a cap limit, I'm not sure exactly the limit though. I think I could create 8 or so teams with fresh players. I use the existing players in most cases, unless I just can't get the build right or the skin color right. It's easier to use existing players, less adjustments need to be done and the rosters can be made faster. I do have to go back and adjust some things like equipment, ratings, college etc... If I use an existing player I look for height, weight, skin color, and body build. I kind of like having a face next to the name too instead of a blank picture, IDK why.

If I can't find a good match I'll create my own player. So, you will hear the announcers still call certain players by the player name I used to create the player. It's not that big of a deal to me. I hope most people don't care about that. I think I got the likeness of most players down pretty well though. That's my main concern.

Thanks for the feedback glad you enjoy the rosters.

Last edited by Rysumm; 09-22-2012 at 11:00 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »