Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2012, 09:45 PM   #809
Pro

yanks126ws's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazedbygrace86
Speaking of Madden 10, can this editor be used to edit Madden 10 rosters for use in Madden 10?
you can def. edit rosters because i am working on Madden 10 rosters right now for Madden 12. They should def work on Madden 10 also since all your doing is editting. The only issue I ran into was using rosters for Madden 09 and Madden 07 on Madden 12 but it could be something I'm doing wrong.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:15 AM   #810
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazedbygrace86
Speaking of Madden 10, can this editor be used to edit Madden 10 rosters for use in Madden 10?
Yeah, can we convert 13 to 10 rosters or is that a big piece of work?
Old 11-04-2012, 06:25 PM   #811
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

I sincerely apologize if this has already been answered. Does this roster only edit roster files or can you edit franchise or (hoping ) ccm files? I ask because SECElite has made some cool roster edits to a M13 roster by toning down key attributes and was wondering if after year 1 you would be able to go in and edit the rookies after the draft. I know it's probably wishful thinking but I figured I'd throw it out there. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2012, 06:53 PM   #812
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
I sincerely apologize if this has already been answered. Does this roster only edit roster files or can you edit franchise or (hoping ) ccm files? I ask because SECElite has made some cool roster edits to a M13 roster by toning down key attributes and was wondering if after year 1 you would be able to go in and edit the rookies after the draft. I know it's probably wishful thinking but I figured I'd throw it out there. Thanks.
Already answered not possible.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:28 PM   #813
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreFacTor
Already answered not possible.
Bummer. Thanks for the quick reply my friend.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:50 AM   #814
Pro

OVR: 3

Anyone know what the "offense syle" is for in the coach tab?
I see the majority have a value of 0, with a maybe two coaches with 1 (J. Caldwell for sure.)
My first thought is its related to hurry-up or no huddle frequency. I tried setting the Patriots staff to 2 thinking it may be like NCAA's setup, Conservitive, balanced, and Aggressive, but didn't see any difference in the test game. Also my changes to a 4-3 playbook didn't seem to stick either.
Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:58 PM   #815
Banned

AaronS444's Arena

OVR: 0

Apologies if this has been answered already. I just discovered the editor on Friday.. and I've read through the and kept some notes, but I haven't found an answer to this...

If I export the raw data from a file, is there a way to import edited info back into the same table? I only see an export option.

I think I found a way to import player by player, but obviously, it would be alot quicker just to port 1900-2200 players at a time rather than 1 by 1.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2012, 01:44 PM   #816
MVP

OVR: 16
Don't export raw data, go to players and the export/import.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »