Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2012, 01:59 AM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Awesome info! If you all have an idea on a 'name', I'll add that in and put it on the appearance tab.

I've got some more functionality to add in, but it will take a bit ( trying to add in a way to export a roster from a franchise... proving more painful than I first thought ).

For the draft folks, I should have been a bit more clear - I haven't added in the ability to open a NCAA draft file, but rather you can alter the draft class in a franchise file - in other words, skips the middle-man, ie. the NCAA file.

Start a franchise and get to week 1 in the season, then save ( doesn't matter if you imported a class or not ). Extract the MC02 file from this franchise and open it in the editor, then filter the team to Draft - that's your players you can edit till your heart's content. You can also extract this class to a csv file and import it back in as well... ie. sharable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 04:46 AM   #106
Pro

OVR: 9

Hi guys, not sure what exactly I am doing wrong.

I can never open a roster file. I get a "you must first extract the MC02 / DB file".

I have extracted the roster files correctly from my USB/even tried rosters uploaded to the site already. I have added on the extension of .MC02, and Don't usually have problems with rosters but they won't load.

I have tried 12 & 13 rosters without any success. I am on Win 8 64bit if that has some sort of connection. Either way, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: I figured you need to grab the package date using only Horizon. Damn program wont run on win 8. Is anybody willing to upload the package date from a new CCM with the latest rosters, would be great to test around and see what can and can't be done and working in game. Thanks

Last edited by Jd_Seven; 09-27-2012 at 04:53 AM.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:55 AM   #107
Rookie

Noose's Arena

OVR: 8

Hey, sorry for kind of double posting the same question. But it's gone unanswered..so I'll ask again. Out of curiosity, is it possible the coaches in the game can be edited? Also, anything can be done with schedules? thanks
Old 09-27-2012, 09:16 AM   #108
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanathol
Awesome info! If you all have an idea on a 'name', I'll add that in and put it on the appearance tab.

I've got some more functionality to add in, but it will take a bit ( trying to add in a way to export a roster from a franchise... proving more painful than I first thought ).

For the draft folks, I should have been a bit more clear - I haven't added in the ability to open a NCAA draft file, but rather you can alter the draft class in a franchise file - in other words, skips the middle-man, ie. the NCAA file.

Start a franchise and get to week 1 in the season, then save ( doesn't matter if you imported a class or not ). Extract the MC02 file from this franchise and open it in the editor, then filter the team to Draft - that's your players you can edit till your heart's content. You can also extract this class to a csv file and import it back in as well... ie. sharable.
I imported NCAA draft class 13 to Madden and was able to edit the class through the franchise file. I wish I had the capability to post a screen shot to show that it actually works but for now, just take my word for it Thanks to Xanathol for your dedication and hard work and also to cursive and SWB for their dedication and efforts.

If anyone needs help with this draft class issue, PM me and I'll do my best to explain.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:16 AM   #109
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm getting an error after I edit a schedule after opening a franchise file.

After editing the schedule, I save it.

I then replace the file via Package Manager in Horizon, then click rehash/resign.

I then go back to the device explorer and go to re-inject the first file, and after doing so, I get an error saying "Invalid STFS Package"

I then notice that it turns the franchise file into a 10MB file, instead of 5 like when it comes over.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:41 AM   #110
MVP

OVR: 16

Xan or anyone else, when looking at the rosters or draft class can you see a field for potential?

Also any way to see in the draft class where they are expected to be drafted, would love to make some sleepers in the draft class if possible.
Old 09-27-2012, 10:01 AM   #111
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive
Xan or anyone else, when looking at the rosters or draft class can you see a field for potential?

Also any way to see in the draft class where they are expected to be drafted, would love to make some sleepers in the draft class if possible.
I don't see a field for potential but maybe I'm overlooking it? There is a field for Round and Pick # so I'm assuming that's what you're looking for. I'm curious though, I see QB Landry Jones as Pick #3 in the 1st round. Will that mean he will get picked at that spot or is it just a "projection"?

Cursive, I will respond to your PM once I get all my info together.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 03:20 PM   #112
Banned

OVR: 49

Can't wait for 1992, 93,etc type rosters!! Will be awesome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »