Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2013, 06:32 PM   #1233
Rookie

macca2509's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

I have never had a problem with the editor, but make sure its the number zero you use and not the letter o...
Old 01-31-2013, 08:50 AM   #1234
Just started!

OVR: 0

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP WITH INSTRUCTIONS!!!

I can get past number 7.

On my PC I have no idea how to run my editor, since I only see the files I downloaded

Madden12rosterreaderfolder
Madden12ROSTERReader.sin
Madden12rosterreader.suo

7. Now run my editor, click File -> Open, and choose the MC02 file. A .DB file will be written out, so don't freak - its suppose to!

8. Edit away! There are filters along the top and some stuff you can only change on the left side ( like names ). Just double click a value to edit it.

9. Once done, click File -> Save - NOTE - your MC02 file was just overwritten!!!

10. In Horizon's Package Manager ( assuming you still have your roster open ), in the Content view, select the file, right click, and choose Replace. Browse to your MC02 file and select it. Now click on the Rehash & resign button in the Package Manager.

11. Copy the new roster onto your USB and make sure it works - that's it!

I can't see the Microsoft.Net4 file I've downloaded about 94 times and it just says to restart my computer when I do so.

Please help! Maybe someone can post a video.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:37 PM   #1235
Just started!

Can anyone who has NCAA 12 upload some playbooks?
Air Force, Option Run, Pistol, Auburn, Tulsa, or any of the 4-4 or 3-3-5 Defensive books?

Sammy21, what exactly are you having trouble with number 7? You don't understand it, you're getting an error? Search your computer for the Net4 exe, install it, then try to run the editor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylefoley94
when I opened the franchise in the editor it said an unhandled exception has occurred or whatever that error message is, and no matter how many times I try the process over it still doesn't work
Go to your MaddenEditor folder and search for "EAchecksum.dll" and "mc02handler.dll" and copy and paste them into all the other folders included with the editor. That resolved the issue for me. Before doing that, I got the "unhandled exception error" on EVERY single file, franchise, roster, whether my own or downloaded (and yes I was trying to load the extracted mc02s files, and I had followed OPs directions precisely). Afterwards I haven't got that error again, using the same files it gave me the error for previously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyjay
here is the redskins and the panthers playbooks i dont know how to get the other ones

http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/97365093/file.htm

http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/23162898/file.htmll

And if anybody has madden 08,atlantas playbook has the speed option in it
Thanks for uploading. The Redskins book worked fine, except for some shotgun plays that had no playart.

But plays didn't show up for the Panthers book. Did you do anything different? I also tried the extract-inject method but the plays didn't show that way either. It did at least load. I did somehow pick a hail mary play that showed up, and after I picked it, the rest of the plays in the Panther book appeared, but then disappeared again, and I couldn't get the hail mary to re-show. I'm not asking you to re-upload, I just wanted to see for myself if other playbooks would work. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2013, 11:10 PM   #1236
Rookie

When you was using the redskins playbook did all of the plays show,like the ones you know are from 13?and im just glad i could help.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:10 PM   #1237
Pro

OVR: 11

Can somebody help me understand how birthdays are coded? For example, Joseph Anderson (Player ID "0") was born 11/21/1988, but in the raw data file it reads "44346". It's not a unique code, either, because there are other players born on the same day/month/year and they have the same ID.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
In all of the pre release CCM news people like Looman kept saying, "You might see a guy like Kurt Warner come out of retirement. Anything can happen."

He should have said "You will see Kurt Warner come out of retirement. That's about it."
Old 02-01-2013, 05:24 PM   #1238
Rookie

DFranks24Fan's Arena

OVR: 2

Anyone have a roster i can download with the 2013 rookies in the free agent list?
Old 02-01-2013, 09:25 PM   #1239
Rookie

elchristo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylefoley94
I'm not sure why this just happened, but could anyone tell me what's going on? I did the whole Horizon process and saved the file with .MC02 extension but then when I opened the franchise in the editor it said an unhandled exception has occurred or whatever that error message is, and no matter how many times I try the process over it still doesn't work
i'm also having this problem aswell
Old 02-02-2013, 02:56 AM   #1240
Rookie

tosa's Arena

OVR: 10

This editor works for NFL Head Coach as well, but not everything can be edited. Xan is there any way to modify to work with NFL Head Coach.....just wondering what else could be unlocked for editing in that game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »