Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2013, 04:35 PM   #1601
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Does the roster editor work for Madden 25 Xbox 360?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2013, 10:06 PM   #1602
MVP

vnardella5's Arena

OVR: 12

is anyone able to update the program to use ps3 files....ps3 files are decryptable if u guys didnt know
Old 08-31-2013, 03:22 AM   #1603
Pro

OVR: 11

So...my game keeps freezing in Franchise mode (Madden 12). I am using a custom roster that is updated for the 2013 season. Every time I try to sim past the first week of preseason, the game will not let me. It's not exactly a "freeze" I suppose, just that it will not let me advance past the first week of preseason. Has anybody else come across this issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
In all of the pre release CCM news people like Looman kept saying, "You might see a guy like Kurt Warner come out of retirement. Anything can happen."

He should have said "You will see Kurt Warner come out of retirement. That's about it."
Old 08-31-2013, 01:57 PM   #1604
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndavis8
You have to use the original unedited file to replace those lines. all files have different lines in them . You will need to save a roster to your USB Drive. Extract it twice, I put mine in two separate folders titled "Original" and "edited". In the edited one you add the mc02 extension. Not on the original. Edit the mco2 file. Then pull up HxD and pull up the original and edited file. Copy only those lines over. Save the MC02. This has worked every time i have done it but it has to be based off of the same file that you extracted. Hope this helps man.
With my other roster, the 2nd time I tried this, it says the file is damaged and can't be used
Old 09-01-2013, 06:13 AM   #1605
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey guys, new to this forum.

Is there any chance a updated Madden 25 List of Cyberfaces/Face Scans can be put on here?

I have only seen maximum of 3 new ones to add to list. Just curious as to who has been given new scans etc.

Thanks and the list on page 15 has been a life saver!

Thanks and hopefully speak to you all soon
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2013, 12:38 PM   #1606
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnardella5
is anyone able to update the program to use ps3 files....ps3 files are decryptable if u guys didnt know
I would like to know this as well! since files are decryptable for the ps3, what would stop someone from editing the program to read ps3 files, where ps3 users could benefit from this editor as well? Since it has been a life saver for the xbox 360 users, many MANY ps3 guys would love to take advantage of this powerful tool as well.
Old 09-01-2013, 07:56 PM   #1607
Rookie

OVR: 0

Has anyone tried Madden 25 with this Madden Roster Editor yet? I wonder if it's just like Madden 13 where you can edit the exhibition rosters (I know you can't edit franchise rosters.) With the ability to bring custom rosters into Career/Owner Mode now, it'd be great to edit all the rosters beforehand with this editor.

I'd like to know before I purchase Madden 25. Anyone tried it?
Old 09-01-2013, 08:19 PM   #1608
Pro

OVR: 7

Yes you can use the Madden editor for M25. I've done various edits with it and transferred the roster to my Xbox successfully. You just have to make sure you make the edited file have the same hex numbers with the original file. There is a tutorial somewhere in this thread or in the roster section. I also recommend Modio. No need to use MC02 files.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »