Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2013, 05:11 PM   #1793
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

so I guess its a no go on getting help :'( aw well
Old 10-20-2013, 06:44 AM   #1794
Rookie

bronco72's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachineGunLotto
This is getting frustrating lol Ive been doing this for about 4-5 hours now just making a new file, do everything I need to do, edit roster in the editor, etc.. etc.. but when it comes time to open it on madden, EVERY TIME it says roster is damaged and cannot be used. I will get this right dammit!
This may not do it for you, but I find that periodically Horizon will come up and say something like running in offline mode, or new version available. If I ignore it, I can still use it and put the new mc02 file into the roster file and everything seems fine, but I get the damaged roster error. I go and upgrade my Horizon and it works. That's a long way of saying updater or try a fresh Horizon download and install. It might work and certainly worth a try.
Old 10-20-2013, 06:50 AM   #1795
Rookie

bronco72's Arena

Question for the group on the roster editor. I have been using it quite a bit and find it to be a great tool. I have noticed there are some player attributes that don't show, and I now have the need to edit one. STAMINA. How do you edit a players stamina in the editor? This topic has probably been covered, but I am not finding it. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2013, 03:42 PM   #1796
Rookie

OVR: 2

I have played around with this editor for a couple days. Does anyone know or could explain how to do the appearances? Cause right now its just a guess and check situation for me right now and it is annoying to have to constantly check to see if it works or if I like it.
Old 10-21-2013, 02:19 PM   #1797
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco72
This may not do it for you, but I find that periodically Horizon will come up and say something like running in offline mode, or new version available. If I ignore it, I can still use it and put the new mc02 file into the roster file and everything seems fine, but I get the damaged roster error. I go and upgrade my Horizon and it works. That's a long way of saying updater or try a fresh Horizon download and install. It might work and certainly worth a try.
Tried this last night, no good :/ God just doesnt want me to modify the roster lmao
Old 10-21-2013, 08:45 PM   #1798
Rookie

bronco72's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachineGunLotto
Tried this last night, no good :/ God just doesnt want me to modify the roster lmao
Just covering all the bases. You are using Modio to add your console and profile ID, correct?
Old 10-21-2013, 09:06 PM   #1799
Rookie

BossKelly5's Arena

OVR: 1
Thumbs up Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

any way to use steven ridleys touchdown celebration on a created player. The PEPS field lists it as Null. wondering if there is a different field in the raw data.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:50 PM   #1800
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossKelly5
any way to use steven ridleys touchdown celebration on a created player. The PEPS field lists it as Null. wondering if there is a different field in the raw data.
That would probably need to be done by Xan the creator of this editor. I don't think he'll be doing that though. I wish he would patch this thing for usage with
M25 CFM. He seems to be busy working on the NCAA stuff. He did a great job with this working with M12 though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »