Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2014, 07:09 AM   #2209
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Does this work for Madden 15 Xbox 360?
Old 09-06-2014, 11:45 AM   #2210
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Hellid
Does this work for Madden 15 Xbox 360?
I don't think there's been anyone to post any extensive testing for M15 yet. I do know there's 2 new fields in M15 from the editor. However, I haven't done any real testing yet.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 09-06-2014, 12:48 PM   #2211
BLO
Rookie

BLO's Arena

My steps are load up in modio, extract contents, load extracted file up in m12 editor, import player whom i changed both the TYCF and the other 1. Removed the 2 columns not being used anymore. save file in editor, open up HxD with modded file & default file, copy the 2nd line as on the video on youtube from default file, paste write on modded file, Save, open modio, right click replace file with modded file & hit save to device. My file still is corrupted. Am i doing something wrong?

Even did it & rehashed but still the same results.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2014, 07:41 PM   #2212
Rookie

Can someone please help an old guy who is a long time Madden player and roster editor? lol I have tried my best to follow the instructions on the first page, but I don't think I as computer savvy as some of you fellas are. Ok, so, I have Madden 25....I downloaded a roster I liked with some older players that appear to be imported from madden 08 from the community files onto my USB. Plug it into my laptop. Open Horizon device explorer, save the file to my desk top. Open package manager, and extract that file again to another folder where I also have the editor saved, just to keep everything in one place and easier to find. Ok, so I have the file on the desktop, and a file in another folder at this point. Open the editor....load the file in there, and it opens fine. Do a couple little edits as a test. Hit the file tab in the editor and save the file. (I see that it creates the DB file). Go back into horizon, go to the contents tab of where I originally extracted the file in to the folder (not the desktop), right click, and replace with (what should be) the overwritten file in the folder from the editor. Save and resign, then save the file (it prompts me to save changes, to which I select yes) back to the flash drive. Plug it into my Xbox360, try to load the file in madden 25, and it says file damaged. So, I'm obviously missing something somewhere....and I've been trying for days to get it to work. I've also read all 200+ pages (yes, seriously lol) of this thread trying to figure this out myself, to no avail. In short, I can get the file off the flashdrive and into the editor OK (I think?) and into the editor.....I just cant load the roster file in the game with the roster damaged message. If any of you guys could give me some guidance, it would be much appreciated. I know it's a pain the the rear end to try to help somebody online with something so complicated (well, complicated for me anyway), but if you can, I'd even be willing to send you like 20 bucks or something in the mail for your trouble. Thanks guys
Old 09-08-2014, 09:53 AM   #2213
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggymundi1976
Can someone please help an old guy who is a long time Madden player and roster editor? lol I have tried my best to follow the instructions on the first page, but I don't think I as computer savvy as some of you fellas are. Ok, so, I have Madden 25....I downloaded a roster I liked with some older players that appear to be imported from madden 08 from the community files onto my USB. Plug it into my laptop. Open Horizon device explorer, save the file to my desk top. Open package manager, and extract that file again to another folder where I also have the editor saved, just to keep everything in one place and easier to find. Ok, so I have the file on the desktop, and a file in another folder at this point. Open the editor....load the file in there, and it opens fine. Do a couple little edits as a test. Hit the file tab in the editor and save the file. (I see that it creates the DB file). Go back into horizon, go to the contents tab of where I originally extracted the file in to the folder (not the desktop), right click, and replace with (what should be) the overwritten file in the folder from the editor. Save and resign, then save the file (it prompts me to save changes, to which I select yes) back to the flash drive. Plug it into my Xbox360, try to load the file in madden 25, and it says file damaged. So, I'm obviously missing something somewhere....and I've been trying for days to get it to work. I've also read all 200+ pages (yes, seriously lol) of this thread trying to figure this out myself, to no avail. In short, I can get the file off the flashdrive and into the editor OK (I think?) and into the editor.....I just cant load the roster file in the game with the roster damaged message. If any of you guys could give me some guidance, it would be much appreciated. I know it's a pain the the rear end to try to help somebody online with something so complicated (well, complicated for me anyway), but if you can, I'd even be willing to send you like 20 bucks or something in the mail for your trouble. Thanks guys
You are very close to doing it correctly but are missing one step: hex editing. It sounds super complicated but it really is the easiest part of the entire process. Refer to this post and watch video one to see which program to download and video two to see how to do the hex editing. Very, very simple.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:53 AM   #2214
Rookie

Thanks so much for replying. Yeah, I was thinking I'm really close to doing it correctly, but I was just missing a step somewhere. I can download one of your guys rosters from a link on here (like cursives classic teams) and get it over to my XBOX no problem....but if I put it in the editor, made a change, and then tried to get it in my XBOX....no dice. So, I figured It was something with the editor I was doing wrong. I'll watch that video and see if I can figure it out. Last night I downloaded the HxD hex editor because I was thinking that was the possible step I was missing. Lemme see if I can figure this out here....thanks again!
Old 09-08-2014, 11:55 AM   #2215
Rookie

Tried all that....still no dice, just says file is damaged in the load d=screen in the game. Is there some kind of compatibility issue between the editor and Horizon? Looks like a lot of guys are using Modio...but ive read it works with horizon. Im using the Madden 12 editor from the OP....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2014, 08:34 PM   #2216
Rookie

I'm trying to add new players to my roster from another roster. How do I fix the fact that they come in with gigantic shoulder pads or their weight distribution isn't right - OL/DL looks super skinny.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »