Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters
Madden 24 Rumors: A Little Too Quiet...
Three Ways MLB The Show 23 Has Added Realism
How to Quick Pitch in MLB The Show 23

Old 10-08-2014, 09:14 PM   #2273
Rookie

worldindus's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Does anyone know how the player body attributes from the editor match up to in game attributes? What I mean is if a player has a "chest" size of 10 and a "gut size" of 3, how do I replicate that in create-a-player?

I am pretty sure that "three clicks to the right" in game is not a "3" in the editor. Thanks!
Old 10-08-2014, 09:53 PM   #2274
Banned

Steel4Reel's Arena

OVR: 0

Can someone tell me why there is a need for separate OVR slots? Like, one is the listing and the other is the actual calculated overall? Not knocking anyone because this is a great tool, but all this does is cause headaches. OVR* should be automatically transfered to the listed OVR....or at least have something in the editor that allows to transfer OVR* to OVR. Instead (unless I am missing something) you have to manually change the OVR to match the ovr*.

Oh well.
Old 10-10-2014, 06:09 AM   #2275
Banned

Steel4Reel's Arena

Does anyone know if you are able to edit rosters in Madden 12 franchise mode beyond the first season?

Seems like I am able to edit stuff as of week 1 of the first season, but anytime after that, I get an error message, and even if I bypass it, after I save the file, the file shrinks and the file is corrupted.

I just recall someone saying they were able to edit beyond just year 1. Maybe Im wrong...that or I am doing something wrong.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 11:25 PM   #2276
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel4Reel
Does anyone know if you are able to edit rosters in Madden 12 franchise mode beyond the first season?

Seems like I am able to edit stuff as of week 1 of the first season, but anytime after that, I get an error message, and even if I bypass it, after I save the file, the file shrinks and the file is corrupted.

I just recall someone saying they were able to edit beyond just year 1. Maybe Im wrong...that or I am doing something wrong.

Thanks.

Dude, the editor only really works on rosters before you start anything. Once you start CFM, season, etc., it's over. You can't edit anything. I don't know jack myself, but I actually have read every single page of this entire thread over the past year and a lot of really smart dudes have addressed various things...at some point EA changed the coding of "franchises" so that once you start, Neither Modio nor any other tool can decipher it. M12 should be before that, though. What you can edit in franchise mode is pretty limited though, regardless.
Old 10-10-2014, 11:30 PM   #2277
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldindus
Does anyone know how the player body attributes from the editor match up to in game attributes? What I mean is if a player has a "chest" size of 10 and a "gut size" of 3, how do I replicate that in create-a-player?

I am pretty sure that "three clicks to the right" in game is not a "3" in the editor. Thanks!

In the editor, max is 20, min is 0. I don't know how that translates into clicks, numbers, etc. in the player creator. But if you don't like the way it is, save your roster and use the editor to change things. The game does seem to automatically "proportion" things, though. For example, you can't take a created player who is 5'6", 135 lbs and make him into a bowling ball. It seems to make your 0-20 numbers proportionate to the player's dimensions, not just a straight up value like old school Madden had.
Old 10-10-2014, 11:37 PM   #2278
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by retread
In the editor, max is 20, min is 0. I don't know how that translates into clicks, numbers, etc. in the player creator. But if you don't like the way it is, save your roster and use the editor to change things. The game does seem to automatically "proportion" things, though. For example, you can't take a created player who is 5'6", 135 lbs and make him into a bowling ball. It seems to make your 0-20 numbers proportionate to the player's dimensions, not just a straight up value like old school Madden had.

I didn't really make this clear. In above example, if you want a super fat guy, you absolutely must jack his weight up to where he would really be big, like change it in the editor to 5'6", 280 lbs, then change the values to 20 for the appropriate physical characteristics. A "big" guy who weighs 135 will never really be all that big.
Old 10-10-2014, 11:47 PM   #2279
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
Ok, I finally figured out how to use this. Is there a guide to help me out with face appearances and how do you turn a Madden 15 roster file into a Madden 25 roster file.

If you look up the page from your post, you will see my instructions quoted. They are the "rough" version that I thought I would be able to edit right in the post, but was wrong. Regardless, take a look at it. Some of it might address your question. The relevant part is probably:

The roster file structure is a bit different from Madden 25 to Madden 15, but you can import/export them.How to do that?

1. Open a Madden 25 (or other roster file that it can handle), right click on the player you want to add in Madden 15, and “export player.It will pull the Excel csv file of the player.Open the individual player csv with Excel.

2. In the M25 (or earlier) player csv
- delete the following columns: TCFM, TCSM
- change TRCS to PYCS
- change TRCF to PYCF
- Save the player csv file

If you add TCFM and TCSM columns, and change PYCS to TRCS, PYCF to TRCF (everything in reverse), should work. I have no idea what to base the new value of the new columns on, but the best bet is to take a look at a few decent players and see what the value is to guess what it should be.

Eventually, some kid will come in here with a list and tell us what it means so you can decide what it should be.
Old 10-10-2014, 11:56 PM   #2280
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
Ok, I finally figured out how to use this. Is there a guide to help me out with face appearances and how do you turn a Madden 15 roster file into a Madden 25 roster file.

What do you want to know about face appearance? Most of them are specific to a certain player, but are also an "overall" value of several values. For example, last year I added Rod Woodson and gave him Tony Gonzales' face so his moustache appeared.

Please be more specific and I will try to help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters »