Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2014, 03:34 AM   #2281
Banned

Steel4Reel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by retread
Dude, the editor only really works on rosters before you start anything. Once you start CFM, season, etc., it's over. You can't edit anything. I don't know jack myself, but I actually have read every single page of this entire thread over the past year and a lot of really smart dudes have addressed various things...at some point EA changed the coding of "franchises" so that once you start, Neither Modio nor any other tool can decipher it. M12 should be before that, though. What you can edit in franchise mode is pretty limited though, regardless.
I know you cant edit anything in CFM in 13, 25 and 15..

My question was regarding Madden 12, and I THOUGHT someone stated they used it to edit ratings a couple seasons into franchise mode. You can edit ratings and stuff in franchise mode before week 1 of the regular season in Madden 12...just wasnt sure if you could go beyond that.

And Im not looking to edit everything. The only reason I even really care is because it would be cool to edit draft classes a few seasons into franchise....but I guess that would be too good to be true with an EA product.

Oh well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2014, 10:15 PM   #2282
Rookie

dubzy21's Arena

Does anyone else get the

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

InvalidArgument=Value of '0' is not valid for 'index'.
Parameter name: index."

error? and if so, what is it/ how can i fix it.
Old 10-14-2014, 12:36 AM   #2283
Rookie

Does anyone have a madden 2009 roster file that they can please upload for me? I'd like for it to be the post super bowl roster update if that's fine. Thanks. I'm trying to put the 2008 cardinals into madden 25 and I'd like for them to be as accurate as possible.
Old 10-14-2014, 02:01 AM   #2284
Banned

Steel4Reel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubzy21
Does anyone else get the

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

InvalidArgument=Value of '0' is not valid for 'index'.
Parameter name: index."

error? and if so, what is it/ how can i fix it.
You can get that for alot of reasons.

What are you trying to load up? Which year Madden? Roster or franchise file? Was the file edited on your console at all before you loaded it up? Which console are you using? Be specific.
Old 10-14-2014, 06:35 AM   #2285
Rookie

dubzy21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel4Reel
You can get that for alot of reasons.

What are you trying to load up? Which year Madden? Roster or franchise file? Was the file edited on your console at all before you loaded it up? Which console are you using? Be specific.
I am loading up Madden 25. I am using a roster file from madden share that I found that has obviously been roster edited but the last time it was updated was around august so I have been editing ratings when they come out, creating rookies that weren't created, making cuts and signing free agents all myself. I am using a PS3 by using Brute Force Save Data to decrypt my save, and ".MC02" to the end of the "USR-DATA" file in the roster and loading up the "USR-DATA.MC02" into the editor and it loads up just fine. I edited Rolando McClains exp to 4 years since I had to create him and it said he was a rookie and I edited tyron smiths contract. the whole time I was doing these two things I kept getting the error so I periodically saved and whenever I got it I just quit out and picked up where I left off. when I was done I saved the file, encrypted/removed the ".MC02" ending and copied it to PS3... everything seemed to work fine.

P.S. I can't use the same file again for whatever reason, when I try to load it the editor says "this is not a db or mc02 file!"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2014, 09:21 AM   #2286
Rookie

Mick-S's Arena

don`t need to add mc02 with the Madden roster editor.
although it still works if you do, but you need to remove the mc02 before you encrypt.
Old 10-14-2014, 11:56 AM   #2287
Banned

OVR: 6

Is there a way to edit madden 15 rosters for the ps4? I skimmed the thread, but it's long, so I may have missed it.
Old 10-14-2014, 01:49 PM   #2288
All Star

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutwolf
Is there a way to edit madden 15 rosters for the ps4? I skimmed the thread, but it's long, so I may have missed it.
nope no new gen

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »