Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters
The 49ers Showcase the Inadequacy of Madden's Man-Match Coverage
Undisputed Beta #3 - Improvements We'd Like to See
EA Sports PGA Tour Release Date and Details Unveiled

Old 09-22-2012, 07:17 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Has anyone been able to alter contracts? When I make any change,I get an unhandled exception error.Something about input string not in correct format.Get this figured out,and Charles Woodson will be a 21 year old rookie with full contract left.And of course,atts from M 06.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:43 PM   #18
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1

And this is only for XBOX????
Old 09-22-2012, 08:02 PM   #19
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysumm
And this is only for XBOX????
yes it is.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:25 PM   #20
Rookie

Dylan Marshall Swb's Arena

OVR: 3

Okay here are the things I messed with. I am using my edited roster that was earosterupdate1, so I capped in Osgood, lj fort, McLeod Bethel-Thompson ect. and I can put the player picture into Osgood, that worked perfectly right after I found out what number his player pic was.

What this means: any player that has been in Madden previously should have their face stored somewhere in these thousands of profile pics. Example - Brett Favre comes out of retirement, I don't want to download a new roster and have all my hard work go to waste. So I just cap Favre in, open up his info, find out his pic number, and there we go (in theory). Also, maybe I want to have Jamarcus Russell in the game. I cap him in, get his pic number from a Madden 12 roster, and put that number into his info on 13.

Also, changing the rookie's pic numbers to 0 and giving them black and blank pics solves the freezing problem when LS is clicked.

Possibly in the future we could go through all of the pics and find out What they look like and put retired players as the rookie's pics, a la 2K5.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:38 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 3

So how were you able to figure out his portrait number? Are you using madden 12 or 13? Lets say I wanted to add darron Thomas how would I go about finding his portrait? Or other players?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2012, 08:39 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 9

I have another problem I'm going through the NFL greats and I can only click on players that weren't QB.I cant click on steve young, otto graham, ect ect. It says Unhandled exception has occured.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:45 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

well after 20 minutes testing and editing i finally did it, it works in both madden nfl 12 and madden nfl 13, 784 kb's is the size of official roster update file but after you replace the original MC02 file in HORIZON with the custom, the file changes to 1.47 mb's so theres no problem with that, just saying

now im playing my madden nfl 13 with with updated rosters, [i dont have the online pass cuz i rented it] and have the madden nfl 12 with updated madden nfl 13 rosters too!!!

THANKS Xanathol!!!

sorry for the bad english thou lol
Old 09-22-2012, 08:52 PM   #24
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Let Tomba know if global ediitng is possible and tomba will do major things to madden 13

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters »