Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2017, 05:00 AM   #2561
Rookie

PG13 aka DW98's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/gnq...21-ROSTER-2K18
The roster from Madden 16 on PS3 without anything done to it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2017, 01:22 AM   #2562
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG13 aka DW98
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/gnq...21-ROSTER-2K18
The roster from Madden 16 on PS3 without anything done to it.
I downloaded the roster you provided and Decrypt PFD on Bruteforce wasn't in Bold print like it is supposed to be. I don't know enough about PS3 to pinpoint anything but one of two things is likely the culprit. Either something to do with the Profile attached to the game or the roster save file itself.

I have opened M16 rosters with this editor before and just opened a M17 PS3 roster with it a few days ago, so the editor works. If this is your first time using the editor, I would take an Official EA M16 roster and load it onto your flashdrive, then load with Bruteforce. If you can't load an official EA roster then you know it has something to do with the Profile or the way you are transferring it.

That's about as much as I can help. Maybe someone familiar with PS3 rosters will chime in and provide additional assistance if you are still having problems after trying to open an Official roster.
Old 05-10-2017, 04:33 PM   #2563
Rookie

PG13 aka DW98's Arena

can u resend me the file that you did for me? thank you
Old 05-11-2017, 01:36 AM   #2564
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG13 aka DW98
can u resend me the file that you did for me? thank you
I wasn't able to do anything with your roster since I couldn't open it.
Old 05-28-2017, 10:57 PM   #2565
Rookie

how do I get around this? (attached.)

I've been editing a Madden 12 file for the last two days and now as I go in to edit. I get this error message
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (27.2 KB, 178 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2017, 06:45 PM   #2566
Just started!

Hey, I'm new to posting on here, but have used the editor for a while. I was wondering if someone could help me with something:

I'm trying to add my favorite player to Madden 12 on Xbox 360, Chad Pennington, but I have no clue how to go about finding his Player ID. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could help!!!!
Old 06-01-2017, 09:19 PM   #2567
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiryder85
how do I get around this? (attached.)

I've been editing a Madden 12 file for the last two days and now as I go in to edit. I get this error message
It looks like something you edited exceeds the allowed value of a category. For instance if a category has a 1-100 scale you might have given something 110 or -1. If you can't open the file at all in the editor then you probably have a corrupted file that you likely need to trash if the continue button doesn't work since there is no other way to correct the problem without being able to open it in the editor. If you were editing in csv format, try importing the csv into a different M12 roster with the exact same number of players.
Old 06-01-2017, 09:36 PM   #2568
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryBurris
Hey, I'm new to posting on here, but have used the editor for a while. I was wondering if someone could help me with something:

I'm trying to add my favorite player to Madden 12 on Xbox 360, Chad Pennington, but I have no clue how to go about finding his Player ID. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could help!!!!
Player Id 1117
Portrait Id 2378
Head Code 220
Height 6'3"
Weight 225 lbs
College Marshall
Hometown Knoxville Tn
Jersey # 10
Birthday 6/26/76
Drafted 1st Rd 18th overall

I included a Madden 07 roster so you can check out player Id's. Basically you just want to check an older official Madden roster to get someone's player id. You still need to correct the face or head code for the player appearance to match. Just entering the player id won't do it. In the editor right click on the player and change Pennington's player id (pgid) and original id (poid) to 1117. Both of the numbers must match.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Roster-MADDEN07.zip (252.2 KB, 36 views)

Last edited by rplatypus; 06-01-2017 at 09:55 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »