Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters
The 49ers Showcase the Inadequacy of Madden's Man-Match Coverage
Undisputed Beta #3 - Improvements We'd Like to See
EA Sports PGA Tour Release Date and Details Unveiled

Old 09-22-2012, 08:59 PM   #25
Rookie

Dylan Marshall Swb's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdude_62888
So how were you able to figure out his portrait number? Are you using madden 12 or 13? Lets say I wanted to add darron Thomas how would I go about finding his portrait? Or other players?
I found Osgood's pic number by first opening up the newest roster update from Ea. After that I went to the lions and found Osgood. In his pic id slot it had a 2500 number, which I copied.Then I closed the editor and opened it back up, this time with my rosters. I went to the lions an found Osgood. Because he was a CAP, his pic id was 0. So I justed pasted in the 2500 number that I got from the Ea Roster.

As for Darron Thomas, you can't put his picture into the game. But, you could put a similar picture of a player that has previosly been in Madden. Say I wanted to put Niles Davis as his pic (doesn't look like him, just using an example because Niles Davis was in 12 but not 13) I would open up a 12 roster with Niles Davis in it, find out his pic number, copy it, close the roster, open my roster with my Darron Thomas CAP, and paste the number into the pic id field. Now Darron Thomas has Niles Davis' face.

And if I wanted to find a good face for RG3, I would have to go into Madden 12, find a player who looks like RG3 that is in 12 but not 13, open up the 12 roster, find similar player, copy pic id, open up my roster, and paste the pic number into RG3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2012, 09:08 PM   #26
Rookie

Also, I capped in McLeod Bethel-Thompson, but since I can't put a - in create a player I left it McLeod Bethel. So I opened up my roster in the editor and I was able to successfully put in the "-Thompson" in his name.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:14 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
Let Tomba know if global ediitng is possible and tomba will do major things to madden 13
It will be,and I can't wait.I've been screwing around with atts,for the last couple of days,in anticipation for this tool.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:15 PM   #28
Rookie

If you are using Cursive's file or you capped in the Green face players yourselves, here are the veteran player pics for the caps.

Andy Dalton - 4356
Cam Newton - 4439
Rob Gronkowski - 1331
Mark Ingram - 4395
Darrelle Revis - 2516

So just go to your caps in the editor, go over to the portrait id, and put these numbers into the field.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:22 PM   #29
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Marshall Swb
If you are using Cursive's file or you capped in the Green face players yourselves, here are the veteran player pics for the caps.

Andy Dalton - 4356
Cam Newton - 4439
Rob Gronkowski - 1331
Mark Ingram - 4395
Darrelle Revis - 2516

So just go to your caps in the editor, go over to the portrait id, and put these numbers into the field.
So you can put players pics from madden 10 into madden 12 or 13?
Old 09-22-2012, 10:49 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
So you can put players pics from madden 10 into madden 12 or 13?
Yes if we could figure out the player's pic number. I am going to try and open up a 10 roster in the editor to see what it does right now, and if that works we could get the profie id numbers from the players in 10.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:59 PM   #31
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Marshall Swb
Yes if we could figure out the player's pic number. I am going to try and open up a 10 roster in the editor to see what it does right now, and if that works we could get the profie id numbers from the players in 10.
I hope it does work. its just that the portrait format for 10 was different than the last 3. and in that roster you are making, did you give Coye Francies a portait or not?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2012, 11:08 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
I hope it does work. its just that the portrait format for 10 was different than the last 3. and in that roster you are making, did you give Coye Francies a portait or not?
Madden 10 rosters open up, they just don't want to. I get the Unhandled error, but I can just hit continue and look around for a little bit. It is very glitchy, deleating all of the fields once I click on a player, but I can see the fields if I don't select a player. I will fool around with this some more, and I'll probably crack open all of my maddens from 06-11 and get rosters off of them to see what happens.

I got Coye Francies done, he wasn't difficult because he was on the 13 roster.

Edit: The rosters don't glitch out after clicking on every player, it just glitched out after I tried viewing Colt Brennan's information. Why? I'm not quite sure yet. His pic in 10 looks like the same pic in 09, and I do believe those are a different format than 10-13 like you said. I'm going to open up an 11 roster now so see what that brings me.

Last edited by Dylan Marshall Swb; 09-22-2012 at 11:21 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters »