Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters
Most Anticipated Sports Games of 2023
Five Ways EA Sports PGA Tour Can Improve Golf Career Modes
Undisputed Early Access Impressions - Coming for the Belt

Old 09-22-2012, 11:30 PM   #33
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Marshall Swb
Madden 10 rosters open up, they just don't want to. I get the Unhandled error, but I can just hit continue and look around for a little bit. It is very glitchy, deleating all of the fields once I click on a player, but I can see the fields if I don't select a player. I will fool around with this some more, and I'll probably crack open all of my maddens from 06-11 and get rosters off of them to see what happens.

I got Coye Francies done, he wasn't difficult because he was on the 13 roster.

Edit: The rosters don't glitch out after clicking on every player, it just glitched out after I tried viewing Colt Brennan's information. Why? I'm not quite sure yet. His pic in 10 looks like the same pic in 09, and I do believe those are a different format than 10-13 like you said. I'm going to open up an 11 roster now so see what that brings me.
Is it possible to try to edit like then entire roster to say now with Madden 10 rosters? Or is that a stretch?
Old 09-22-2012, 11:43 PM   #34
Rookie

Dylan Marshall Swb's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
Is it possible to try to edit like then entire roster to say now with Madden 10 rosters? Or is that a stretch?
Very possible actually. On the 10 rosters we can edit hight, weight, name, and all of the attributes. I've only been messing with the editor right now, but I believe with the editor if I wanted to make Eli Manning 7'5" in Madden 10, it would work. The only downside is, everytime you click on a different player it has the Unhandled error. And there is some random players scattered that will glitch out the editor to where you have to close it and open the rosters again. I've only found Colt Brennan (one of the players I actually wanted to have info on) and James Hardy to glitch out the system so far, but I have a feeling that there is quite a bit more than these 2 players.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:49 PM   #35
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

Quote:
Very possible actually. On the 10 rosters we can edit hight, weight, name, and all of the attributes. I've only been messing with the editor right now, but I believe with the editor if I wanted to make Eli Manning 7'5" in Madden 10, it would work. The only downside is, everytime you click on a different player it has the Unhandled error. And there is some random players scattered that will glitch out the editor to where you have to close it and open the rosters again. I've only found Colt Brennan (one of the players I actually wanted to have info on) and James Hardy to glitch out the system so far, but I have a feeling that there is quite a bit more than these 2 players.
Cool, hopefully the guy who makes this Editor can try to debug it and hopefully other guys with hex edit experience can help too. I just wish i or someone edit Madden 10 to the latest rosters.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:54 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Cool, hopefully the guy who makes this Editor can try to debug it and hopefully other guys with hex edit experience can help too. I just wish i or someone edit Madden 10 to the latest rosters.
Yeah I do believe if someone really wanted, and with Xanathol's permision obviously, it is his editor, that they could get it to work with 10 and 11. I haven't gotten out 09 yet but I wouldn't be surprised if I could get that open in the editor too.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:56 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Yeah I do believe if someone really wanted, and with Xanathol's permision obviously, it is his editor, that they could get it to work with 10 and 11. I haven't gotten out 09 yet but I wouldn't be surprised if I could get that open in the editor too.
Just tried to open 08.It was a no go.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:58 PM   #38
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

Quote:
I think it would be cool if this evolved into a group thing an it was possible to edit M06-13. Just like the REDitor for NBA 2K. Hope this isn't givin ideas to have to pay for this though, even though it was one mans hard work... You are pretty limited to this probably.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:10 AM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
I think it would be cool if this evolved into a group thing an it was possible to edit M06-13. Just like the REDitor for NBA 2K. Hope this isn't givin ideas to have to pay for this though, even though it was one mans hard work... You are pretty limited to this probably.
Well I'm majoring in computer programming at college, but I'm still new to a lot of stuff. So I understand the basics of the editor, but I don't believe I could make one from scratch.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:14 AM   #40
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

Quote:
Well I'm majoring in computer programming at college, but I'm still new to a lot of stuff. So I understand the basics of the editor, but I don't believe I could make one from scratch.
Cool, I wish I could know all of this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters »