Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2012, 07:13 PM   #449
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysumm
Okay, I went and got an XBOX 360 and I saved a regular Madden 13 roster. I opened the roster with the Madden editor and there are no greats. I click on greats and nothings there. Why?? Can anyone explain this to me?
on the team scroll find NFL Greats, not hall of fame, and they should come up. but there are alot more legends on the m12 roster then there is on the m13 roster. on m13 only the legends that can be found on MUT are included on the NFL Greats team. on m12 there are at least 5 per every position and they are all 99 overalls, on m13 most the legends are in rookie year so there 80s-low 90s overalls.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:53 PM   #450
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayduh562
on the team scroll find NFL Greats, not hall of fame, and they should come up. but there are alot more legends on the m12 roster then there is on the m13 roster. on m13 only the legends that can be found on MUT are included on the NFL Greats team. on m12 there are at least 5 per every position and they are all 99 overalls, on m13 most the legends are in rookie year so there 80s-low 90s overalls.
Thanks for the reply. I'm using a fresh Madden 2013 roster untouched and unedited. I load it into the editor click on greats and there's nothing. So I'm confused. Then I downloaded someone else's M13 roster and tried to import the legends. When I do that it only allows me to import one player. I import one and then another and the editor removes the player I added before the 2nd one. IDK what's going on. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I think the file I'm am using to get the greats from is for Madden 12 how do I get this converted to a M13 file?

But this is what it says anytime I import a player. I'm using a Madden 13 roster and importing from a Madden 12 roster.
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (27.5 KB, 135 views)

Last edited by Rysumm; 10-10-2012 at 12:04 AM.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:46 PM   #451
Rookie

Quote:
Thanks for the reply. I'm using a fresh Madden 2013 roster untouched and unedited. I load it into the editor click on greats and there's nothing. So I'm confused. Then I downloaded someone else's M13 roster and tried to import the legends. When I do that it only allows me to import one player. I import one and then another and the editor removes the player I added before the 2nd one. IDK what's going on. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I think the file I'm am using to get the greats from is for Madden 12 how do I get this converted to a M13 file?
Can you post a link to all the files involved? Curious if there's an overwriting issue or something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 12:02 AM   #452
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanathol
Can you post a link to all the files involved? Curious if there's an overwriting issue or something.
Sure here are the files

Madden 12 roster with greats
http://www.mediafire.com/?6tvlyw520f60cxq

Madden 13 stock roster
http://www.mediafire.com/?edc8ipmdian2d2m

I'm trying to get the legends off of the M12 roster and added as free agents to the M13 roster.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...1&d=1349841270

This is the message that appears every time I try to import a player. I click continue it allows the import but then deletes the last player I added after I import another.

Last edited by Rysumm; 10-10-2012 at 12:05 AM.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:41 AM   #453
Rookie

Quote:
Sure here are the files

Madden 12 roster with greats
http://www.mediafire.com/?6tvlyw520f60cxq

Madden 13 stock roster
http://www.mediafire.com/?edc8ipmdian2d2m

I'm trying to get the legends off of the M12 roster and added as free agents to the M13 roster.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...1&d=1349841270

This is the message that appears every time I try to import a player. I click continue it allows the import but then deletes the last player I added after I import another.
Interesting - I cannot repro the error. What version of the editor are you using? Obviously I'm on my latest :P. Here is what I did, to make sure we're doing the same thing:

1. loaded the Madden 12 roster, selected the NFL Greats team, right clicked multiple players and exported them.

2. loaded the Madden 13 roster, right clicked the main menu and choose import, selected one or more of the exported player files, clicked ok

I didn't see an exception and when I looked at the NFL Greats team, those players were there. Anything you doing differently per chance?
Old 10-10-2012, 08:04 AM   #454
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanathol
Interesting - I cannot repro the error. What version of the editor are you using? Obviously I'm on my latest :P. Here is what I did, to make sure we're doing the same thing:

1. loaded the Madden 12 roster, selected the NFL Greats team, right clicked multiple players and exported them.

2. loaded the Madden 13 roster, right clicked the main menu and choose import, selected one or more of the exported player files, clicked ok

I didn't see an exception and when I looked at the NFL Greats team, those players were there. Anything you doing differently per chance?
I appreciate you looking at this for me.

I got it to work! When I was importing I would keep the player highlighted and it would replace the player that was highlighted and then I only had one player imported at a time.

Last edited by Rysumm; 10-10-2012 at 08:23 AM.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:48 PM   #455
Rookie

Noose's Arena

OVR: 8

Hey Xan, I've nearly finished collecting all the totals for equipment. I hope to have it up soon!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 09:44 PM   #456
Rookie

RAVENOUS's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm not seeing an option to mass adjust PassBlock, PassBlockingFootwork, and PassBlockingStrength in the editor. I've successfully mass adjusted all other player attributes which are visible in Player Management on the console.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »