Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2012, 10:16 AM   #465
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Rysumm, I got Madden 08 to open in the editor, I will see if I can import the list of greats from that version into Madden 13.....the list of attributes were a bit different back then from how they are currently, but if I am successful in getting them imported I will pass you the file
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2012, 10:25 AM   #466
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betterai
Rysumm, I got Madden 08 to open in the editor, I will see if I can import the list of greats from that version into Madden 13.....the list of attributes were a bit different back then from how they are currently, but if I am successful in getting them imported I will pass you the file
That would be awesome!
Old 10-11-2012, 10:50 AM   #467
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

I looking for player photo id's as I'm creating the 1993 team's. Needing these photo's

Jim Kelly
Derrick Thomas
Neil Smith
Thurman Thomas
Bruce Smith
Andre Reed
Alvin Harper
Charles Haley
Bill Romanowski
John Taylor
Phil Simms/If there isn't one for him I could use his son's if anyone has that.
Tim Brown
Howie Long
Bruce Matthews

and anyone else that played in 93
Old 10-11-2012, 02:00 PM   #468
Rookie

Noose's Arena

OVR: 8

Alright Xan, here's all the equipment values. Hopefully you can create them in the order they're listed for streamline use. Also, any chance thaat fields in the appearance tab like left wrist and right wrist could be next to each other as opposed to alphabetical order? Not biggie, but does allow for faster use. Also curious of two more things, then I'll pipe down for a bit. Is it possible to creat a function to export an existing players appearances and import those to another? And also, not sure but is there a "Chest" field? I cannot seem to find one, although haven't looked much, but it seems that some of my model edits are not changing the chest region. I'll look into more and if I find something I'll report it, otherwise here's the equipment stuff, thanks again!

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?j8th061l6iw7r6m
Old 10-11-2012, 02:19 PM   #469
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopia
Can you actually load Madden files from that old of Madden games into the editor?

And if you're interested, perhaps we could divide the ID #s and edit them into one Roster each (I do a set of 100 or so, you do a set) to see what players we find. May save time.
yes i believe u can open other madden rosters, and your idea sounds great. first i would want to make a list of current player IDs, i think Xan explain a quick method of doing this earlier in the thread ( ill try and find it. ) i would also like to make a list of franchise generated faces (draftees and rookie FAs), this way i know which IDs not to test. then we can test the remaining IDs and see if we get any legends/past players. Only issue i can think of is that im not all too familiar with all the past players in the game, so if i do happened to come across a past player face i might not b able to recognize it. if we work from an ealier version of madden we can more easily match the face with the names oppose to trying to find some in 12.

Also i think some of the legends like marino, rice, allen, payton, and all other ones we found so far where designed to be in the game because they have MUT legend cards in which their faces are displayed on.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:24 PM   #470
Rookie

Noose's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayduh562
yes i believe u can open other madden rosters, and your idea sounds great. first i would want to make a list of current player IDs, i think Xan explain a quick method of doing this earlier in the thread ( ill try and find it. ) i would also like to make a list of franchise generated faces (draftees and rookie FAs), this way i know which IDs not to test. then we can test the remaining IDs and see if we get any legends/past players. Only issue i can think of is that im not all too familiar with all the past players in the game, so if i do happened to come across a past player face i might not b able to recognize it. if we work from an ealier version of madden we can more easily match the face with the names oppose to trying to find some in 12.

Also i think some of the legends like marino, rice, allen, payton, and all other ones we found so far where designed to be in the game because they have MUT legend cards in which their faces are displayed on.
If it helps, all generic player portraits have appeared to me to be in the 3400/3500's and around there. But mostly 3000.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:06 PM   #471
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayduh562

Well, I exported the roster and opened the Excel file, narrowing down all the player portrait ID numbers that are not used in game (it's not very many.) For the 4000s:

I tried all those and didn't recognize anyone's face. A few looked familiar from old Madden games but nobody that stands out as a great that I'd even care to create. I stopped at 4400, so if you want to go lower go ahead. I doubt players like Montana and Elway have portraits saved on the disc, so I'm thinking about switching to Madden 13 (which I know both those guys are in that game, along with legends like Sanders, Rice, and Peyton from 12.)

I'm sure this has been discussed many times before, but can team rosters from Connected Careers Mode in 13 be edited successfully in the new editor? As well as all the coaches?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2012, 10:52 PM   #472
Rookie

Dylan Marshall Swb's Arena

OVR: 3

I know this might sound crazy, but has anyone popped Madden 12 into their computer? I know it's not going to read it right off, but with the right program we could possibly view the folders where the pic id'a are stored, and then they might have names with the numbers. I'm thinking this is probably a longshot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »