Home

SWB's Hex Edited/Imported Roster For Madden 2012

This is a discussion on SWB's Hex Edited/Imported Roster For Madden 2012 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2012, 03:57 PM   #1
Rookie

Dylan Marshall Swb's Arena

OVR: 3
SWB's Hex Edited/Imported Roster For Madden 2012

Here is my Madden 2012 Hex edited/imported rosters for Madden 12 on the Xbox 360.
Feedback is encouraged! I want the best roster as possible.

Ratings as of 11-30
http://limelinx.com/bc9zo
Last roster update: 11-30
Fantasy Draft Now Works!

Working on own 2013 Draft Class. Used Noose's as a base. Will upload when it's satisfactory. Qb's 100% done, every other position has been touched on.

Instructions can be found here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...sers-only.html

Alternative:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...0-users-2.html

Special thanks to dhsmustang, Xanathol, cursive, everyone in the hexing thread, and everyone that has commented in this thread

Last edited by Dylan Marshall Swb; 12-01-2012 at 07:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 03:59 PM   #2
Rookie

hazelhood19's Arena

Re: SWB's Hex Edited/Imported Roster For Madden 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Marshall Swb
So I wanted to wait till this weekend to put this roster out, but since we just fixed the green faced players I'll put it out now.

I will continue to update this roster throughout the year using EA's official ratings. I will have version 1 up this weekend, but this is a beta with the green faced players fixed and all of the rookie portraits zeroed out so you can click LS and it wont freeze.

Expect version 1 by Saturday with the 9-21 ratings put in, and the ratings for this Friday will probably be done by Monday.

Special thanks to dhsmustang, Xanathol, and everyone that has been in the Hexing thread.
Sweet! So what was the base roster for these?
Old 09-26-2012, 04:03 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelhood19
Sweet! So what was the base roster for these?
The Second update, the one without Osgood and Coye Francias. The third update took out too many free agents for my liking.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:05 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
So I wanted to wait till this weekend to put this roster out, but since we just fixed the green faced players I'll put it out now.

I will continue to update this roster throughout the year using EA's official ratings. I will have version 1 up this weekend, but this is a beta with the green faced players fixed and all of the rookie portraits zeroed out so you can click LS and it wont freeze.

Expect version 1 by Saturday with the 9-21 ratings put in, and the ratings for this Friday will probably be done by Monday.

Special thanks to dhsmustang, Xanathol, and everyone that has been in the Hexing thread.
You sir... are a god!
Old 09-26-2012, 04:12 PM   #5
Rookie

hazelhood19's Arena

Quote:
The Second update, the one without Osgood and Coye Francias. The third update took out too many free agents for my liking.
This is awesome! Did you guys ever figure out if it was possible to get those damn Adidas cleats to stop popping up?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 04:13 PM   #6
Rookie

Cardinals, Falcons, and Ravens are the only ones that have all practice squad players and all injured reserve players, but I will have them all done by Saturday. I added Vilma (with portrait), Osgood (with portrait), Jamarcus Russell (always like a comeback story, in FA), Noel Devine (always sign him in every franchise I do, in FA) Brian Brohm (in Fa) Vernon Gholston (actually with the rams in preseason, in FA). All the players above have their portraits. I changed Robert You and Robert Clemente (not actual players, don't disapear in Franchise) into Jermaine Kearse and Bryant Moniz. I will update the original post when I update rosters.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:16 PM   #7
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Cardinals, Falcons, and Ravens are the only ones that have all practice squad players and all injured reserve players, but I will have them all done by Saturday. I added Vilma (with portrait), Osgood (with portrait), Jamarcus Russell (always like a comeback story, in FA), Noel Devine (always sign him in every franchise I do, in FA) Brian Brohm (in Fa) Vernon Gholston (actually with the rams in preseason, in FA). All the players above have their portraits. I changed Robert You and Robert Clemente (not actual players, don't disapear in Franchise) into Jermaine Kearse and Bryant Moniz. I will update the original post when I update rosters.
Can you please add free agent CB Deandre Wright's portrait into the next roster you make?
Old 09-26-2012, 04:16 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelhood19
This is awesome! Did you guys ever figure out if it was possible to get those damn Adidas cleats to stop popping up?
I've fixed most of those too. I haven't gotten all of them, but most of them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »