Home

Sim Life Madden Rosters

This is a discussion on Sim Life Madden Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2012, 11:55 PM   #25
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Sim Life Madden Rosters

Here's my new Brandon Weeden:

In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 01:10 PM   #26
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11

With the patch coming out tomorrow allowing custom rosters, are these anywhere close to being released?
Old 10-15-2012, 01:18 PM   #27
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame8544
Yeah some body type edits would be nice. For instance JJ Watt looks way too fat. That man is a beast. He needs to look more like a LB. Amazing game by JJ SWATT!
THIIIIIIIIIS. It drives me crazy how fat he looks >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame8544
With the patch coming out tomorrow allowing custom rosters, are these anywhere close to being released?
Also, this. I'm curious as to how the project is going and only hope you didn't abandon it. :/

Last edited by rovert22044; 10-15-2012 at 01:21 PM.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:44 PM   #28
Rookie

If there is a tool that allows you to edit M13 player models, I'd be down to help out on that project. It always bothered me how the player models seem so generically done. I wish they'd bring back the tattoos, but I dream.
Old 10-17-2012, 06:03 PM   #29
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

Yeah, sorry it appeared that I abandoned you guys. FEAR NOT! I have completed the project with a few exceptions (player body types mostly).

I actually completed it a few days prior to the patch and totally forgot that I even made a topic for it. lol.

I have started a CCM with my rosters and it seems so much more real than the default one. I will try to fix those body types when I get home from school, and upload it for you guys.

Just for full disclosure, I want to let you guys know that releasing players from the edit rosters screen will cause the game to freeze. I have had no issues within CCM with freezing and editing but, I haven't had much to edit since pretty much everything is dead on. So, if you want to sign Kellen Winslow or something for CCM you'll either have to mod it with the Madden editor or just trade for him in CCM. I'm trying to find the solution to this issue but haven't had much luck.

Another note I just want you guys to be aware about.. I rated players to play more dominantly. Andrew Hawkins of the Bengals for example is an 81 overall (I think) and AJ Green is a 93 (I think). These high overalls are a result of their high individual ratings. Hawkins has very high elusiveness, juke, spin, and route running to ensure that he is a play maker in the game. I rated to people's abilities. Not to make the overall realistic. This means that there are a lot of 99 overall players, so if you're the type of person who values an overall rating over accurate game play this roster is not for you. From this point on, I will not likley be responding to people who are commenting on someone's overall rating. The only thing that overall seems to reflect in CCM is contract valuing. And even then the potential ratings and development skills are more valued. I personally believe they should abandon the Overall system and implement a value system. A+ would be the Tom Brady's, Aaron Rodgers', Adrian Petersons, AJ Greens, etc. But that's off topic.

I will try to have this uploaded for you guys tonight! I will update you guys on my progress when I get home from school.

Just to add on how I've progressed.. Player equipment is done. I'm sure you all like to have certain players wearing certain things and will probably change things on your favorite teams but for the most part all the starters will be wearing things accurate to real life. I probably missed something here or there but you can't expect perfection when theres 60 players on every team. lol
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.

Last edited by Rondo is GOD; 10-17-2012 at 06:06 PM.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:44 PM   #30
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OP updated with DL link. Let me know what you guys think!!
Old 10-18-2012, 02:11 AM   #31
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
Yeah, sorry it appeared that I abandoned you guys. FEAR NOT! I have completed the project with a few exceptions (player body types mostly).

I actually completed it a few days prior to the patch and totally forgot that I even made a topic for it. lol.

I have started a CCM with my rosters and it seems so much more real than the default one. I will try to fix those body types when I get home from school, and upload it for you guys.

Just for full disclosure, I want to let you guys know that releasing players from the edit rosters screen will cause the game to freeze. I have had no issues within CCM with freezing and editing but, I haven't had much to edit since pretty much everything is dead on. So, if you want to sign Kellen Winslow or something for CCM you'll either have to mod it with the Madden editor or just trade for him in CCM. I'm trying to find the solution to this issue but haven't had much luck.

Another note I just want you guys to be aware about.. I rated players to play more dominantly. Andrew Hawkins of the Bengals for example is an 81 overall (I think) and AJ Green is a 93 (I think). These high overalls are a result of their high individual ratings. Hawkins has very high elusiveness, juke, spin, and route running to ensure that he is a play maker in the game. I rated to people's abilities. Not to make the overall realistic. This means that there are a lot of 99 overall players, so if you're the type of person who values an overall rating over accurate game play this roster is not for you. From this point on, I will not likley be responding to people who are commenting on someone's overall rating. The only thing that overall seems to reflect in CCM is contract valuing. And even then the potential ratings and development skills are more valued. I personally believe they should abandon the Overall system and implement a value system. A+ would be the Tom Brady's, Aaron Rodgers', Adrian Petersons, AJ Greens, etc. But that's off topic.

I will try to have this uploaded for you guys tonight! I will update you guys on my progress when I get home from school.

Just to add on how I've progressed.. Player equipment is done. I'm sure you all like to have certain players wearing certain things and will probably change things on your favorite teams but for the most part all the starters will be wearing things accurate to real life. I probably missed something here or there but you can't expect perfection when theres 60 players on every team. lol
I had the freezing problem with my own roster. The way I got around it was to sign someone to that position THEN release the player, then release the player that was signed.

I'll test out the rosters tomorrow! Excited! Haha

EDIT: Have you been able to fix JJ Watt looking like a fat lard? haha

EDIT v2: Just read the OP about JJ Watt. That sucks man. >.< It drives me crazy. haha Well I appreciate your work and look forward to trying them tomorrow.

Last edited by rovert22044; 10-18-2012 at 02:20 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2012, 02:57 PM   #32
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
OP updated with DL link. Let me know what you guys think!!
Can't wait to check it out. I will look at it tonight and let you know what I think. Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »