Home

Madden 2012 - 2013 Franchise - Ready for Download - Here!

This is a discussion on Madden 2012 - 2013 Franchise - Ready for Download - Here! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2012, 05:24 PM   #41
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden 2012 - 2013 Franchise - Ready for Download - Here!

With the new roster with the default ratings are you going to include all the other goodies with it?(Schedule and schemes) I decided to dump madden 13 since I think 12 blows it out of the water in gameplay and just feel of the nfl. Looking forward to finally starting my bears franchise finally.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2012, 02:24 PM   #42
Rookie

statsdon's Arena

OVR: 6
If you are interested, I have created a franchise starting in year 2 (so dates match up) that I have kept up to date everyday. I have played almost every game so that my records matches real NFL records including the game that ended in a tie. Any player that is on injured reserve, I changed to a punter so they won't be in the game on special teams. All edits and signings have been done using the editor. I have no freezing issues what so ever, even with minimal position requirements on some teams. I have also done coaches edits too, except the one that happened recently (KC offensive coordinator). I haven't had the chance to make that edit yet. All other edits are up to date as of yesterday. If you want to check it out, I'll upload .for you.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Chicago Blackhawks....
Damn those White Sox!!!

Last edited by statsdon; 11-28-2012 at 03:30 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:51 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 0

That sounds very orgasmic!! Did you change the "global edits" that the original post made? and I used to have problem saving the file of the original poster (Even following the instruction. His file was the only file that I have problem saving...) Do you think you could upload the file for us?
Old 11-30-2012, 10:19 AM   #44
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by statsdon
If you are interested, I have created a franchise starting in year 2 (so dates match up) that I have kept up to date everyday. I have played almost every game so that my records matches real NFL records including the game that ended in a tie. Any player that is on injured reserve, I changed to a punter so they won't be in the game on special teams. All edits and signings have been done using the editor. I have no freezing issues what so ever, even with minimal position requirements on some teams. I have also done coaches edits too, except the one that happened recently (KC offensive coordinator). I haven't had the chance to make that edit yet. All other edits are up to date as of yesterday. If you want to check it out, I'll upload .for you.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
That would be nice actually.
Old 11-30-2012, 03:17 PM   #45
Rookie

statsdon's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjahn1988
That sounds very orgasmic!! Did you change the "global edits" that the original post made? and I used to have problem saving the file of the original poster (Even following the instruction. His file was the only file that I have problem saving...) Do you think you could upload the file for us?

This franchise was original made by me when the editor first came out. I used Dylan's first roster as the base roster because it was the 75 man roster with most of the undrafted free agents and practice players.
Chicago Blackhawks....
Damn those White Sox!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2012, 01:57 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 32

I have been working the better part of the weekend to try to figure out how to get the IR list from the latest Madden 13 roster over to Madden 12, and I finally figured it out. This means that I should be able to make the rosters within this franchise look as if they will for today's real life games. WITHOUT CUTTING INJURED PLAYERS

the drawback to this is that you will not be able to play with the players on the real life IR, however, it keeps them on the roster, their contracts intact, and you should be able to play with them in the second year. I currently have two teams finished, and will release one franchise file with Madden 13 ratings and a second with altered ratings. I will keep you up to date on my progress. All rosters will be consolidated to 55 active players.

Last edited by SECElit3; 12-02-2012 at 02:28 PM.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:16 PM   #47
Rookie

Not possible for ps3?
Old 12-02-2012, 03:22 PM   #48
Rookie

Cant wait for the roster. When do you think you'll have it done?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »