Home

Relax's Madden 25 Rosters.

This is a discussion on Relax's Madden 25 Rosters. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2013, 10:11 AM   #1
Rookie

Relax's Arena

OVR: 0
Relax's Madden 25 Rosters.

Hey Guys,
I am in progress of making an updated roster. Yes, i know Rondo and Omega have already started this process. I use there rosters myself, and i enjoy there work. It may be slower pase but it will be accurate for i have done this many years. If interested you can follow this thread for updates. Thanks.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2013, 03:01 PM   #2
Rookie

jsixberry's Arena

Re: Relax's Madden 25 Rosters.

Im interested... one improvement i think you could to that they havnt done is to change the numbers on the rookies to something realistic. For example, I dont think Theo Riddick of the Lions is gonna be #4, its not a running back number, im not saying it has to be perfect but make it something like 27, and when we find out what all their numbers will be then change it to what it actally is. its a minor improvement. But im excited to see what you've done, Omega's and rondos are both good in their own way, omega has all the players but lacks detail, rondo has great detail but doesnt have very many prospects. but if they had just worked together it would be way better. Im definatly interested to see what you've done. when you finish it and upload it ill try it out. good luck. if you need help i can do some. im only 14 so im not like a pro like you guys but i am above average for my age when it comes to this kind of stuff. oh make sure to put Harvard Rugland on the Lions. Are you gonna be like Rondo, and put look-a-like faces on them?
Old 05-05-2013, 07:56 PM   #3
Rookie

Relax's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsixberry
Im interested... one improvement i think you could to that they havnt done is to change the numbers on the rookies to something realistic. For example, I dont think Theo Riddick of the Lions is gonna be #4, its not a running back number, im not saying it has to be perfect but make it something like 27, and when we find out what all their numbers will be then change it to what it actally is. its a minor improvement. But im excited to see what you've done, Omega's and rondos are both good in their own way, omega has all the players but lacks detail, rondo has great detail but doesnt have very many prospects. but if they had just worked together it would be way better. Im definatly interested to see what you've done. when you finish it and upload it ill try it out. good luck. if you need help i can do some. im only 14 so im not like a pro like you guys but i am above average for my age when it comes to this kind of stuff. oh make sure to put Harvard Rugland on the Lions. Are you gonna be like Rondo, and put look-a-like faces on them?
Thanks man. I have my own formulas for players and stuff.. I wanted to try to work with Rondo but he hasn't got back to me yet..
Old 05-06-2013, 03:53 PM   #4
Rookie

jsixberry's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relax
Thanks man. I have my own formulas for players and stuff.. I wanted to try to work with Rondo but he hasn't got back to me yet..
alright, good deal. excited to see it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »