Home

Old 11-02-2012, 03:13 AM   #1
Rookie

WinkingWesley's Arena

OVR: 7
Trades in M13

Can someone please explain to me the logic the AI has? To me it makes no sense? I tried trading Anquan Boldin for a 4th round pick and no luck... This is ridiculous! ( that was just a test of AI not an actual plan of mine lol) but anyway can antibody explain? Tips, tricks? Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2012, 04:08 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Trades in M13

I actually don't find that too rediculous that a team wouldn't give a 4th rounder for an aging WR.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:09 AM   #3
Rookie

WinkingWesley's Arena

OVR: 7
Then why does it take 2 3rd rounders to trade for lamichael james? He's only 72 ovr whereas Boldin is 91? How does that make sense?
Old 11-03-2012, 11:56 AM   #4
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Trades in M13

Because Boldin is 32 years old and has been just decent at best since he left the Cards. And LaMichael James is a rookie with upside.

Also you have to factor in your scheme, Boldin may be a 91 in yours, but in somebody elses he could be a 80 for all you know. Same with James he could be a 78 in someone elses scheme.

The trade logic isn't great, but I don't thinks it's TOO bad this year. Better than last years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »