Home

Current Rosters

This is a discussion on Current Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2012, 04:56 PM   #1
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

OVR: 3
Current Rosters

Does anyone know if there is a way to view the current up to date roster?? The only reason I'm asking, is that I got Madden used and it didnt have the online pass...so I was debating on weather to spend the $10.00 to get it. Just wanted to see what the current one looks like. Or at the very min. a list of all the updates? I know the updates are listed on Pasta Padre but It would take a little while to go back and find them all, was kinda lookin for something quick and easy....if anyone knows of anywhere....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2012, 06:30 PM   #2
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Current Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianM207
Does anyone know if there is a way to view the current up to date roster?? The only reason I'm asking, is that I got Madden used and it didnt have the online pass...so I was debating on weather to spend the $10.00 to get it. Just wanted to see what the current one looks like. Or at the very min. a list of all the updates? I know the updates are listed on Pasta Padre but It would take a little while to go back and find them all, was kinda lookin for something quick and easy....if anyone knows of anywhere....

well if u go to ea's site ...... they useally post the updates but not every player just the ones getting boost. and depending the system u have u dont need an online pass to get them i post them for ps3 all u need is a usb flashdrive.... and same goes for 360.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:33 PM   #3
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Current Rosters

Thanks...I ultimately decided against it....I really just wanted it for my Cowboys, but in the end, I can just create the guys not in it...was more looking for the contract and ratings updates. But Im already in year 3 of my CCM and it would have just caused me to restart...again haha. Thanks again guys

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »