Home

Best Ps3 custom roster??

This is a discussion on Best Ps3 custom roster?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2012, 05:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question Best Ps3 custom roster??

Hi guys! What's the best OS custom roster to download? can you post me the link to download it via USB??! thanks in advance!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2012, 07:39 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Best Ps3 custom roster??

I have been editing the Madden 13 rosters since I got my hands on it, several rosters have been made, this is the most recent and it's for PS3

here it is on a few mirrors

http://www.filedropper.com/ps3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/aw46qe

http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/99365488/file.html

it's not entirely finished but I've edited players on every roster so far

Some players who bombed at the combine through the years are poorly represented despite the fact they shined and/or did what was expected of them the second time around at a pro day, some guys always play faster than tested, I've taken this into account too, but it's very hard to judge for sure, I feel that if he's making plays all over the field that he has enough athletic ability to do that on a field with 21 other legit athletes he must be fast enough to make those plays in madden, despite a 4.9 40 when they was fat before the draft

nothing too nuts though, I didn't make the leagues leading tackler have 90 speed just to make sure he leads the league in tackles, but some of the guys who run 4.4 40 yard dashes at 200+ pounds and aren't represented well, so along those lines

I've seen a lot of live and TV games the last 4 years, but I don't always get to see every team week in and out, so some of your favorite players may not be worth a roster spot when you start CCM, please tell me as I will definitely take a look and make a correction

You'll probably notice a lot more closeness in the positions athletically, as in real players at the WR position almost all run faster than a 4.6 40, so naturally that will be represented, as they say "everyone in the NFL can run"

In the future I am trying to re-rate the offensive lines as groups/units instead of individually, and also team toughness, if you're playing with Ray Lewis, you're toughness rating isn't going to be a 65 as a DE or SS, The Ravens would cut you if you were "soft" so things like that, while continuing to do my best to evaluate the players/teams and the ratings

I'd also like to know if anyone would be interested in me creating a draft round or two of current college players that will be in the FA pool so people can do w/e they want with them, or special added on CAP's like legendary steroider users, I could put in Lyle Alzedo, Brian Bosworth, Tony Mandarich for example

And, is there a PS3 hex editor for rosters? Or a way to change height/weight ?

Hope you enjoy these rosters, I will be updating the rosters once a week at least, and hopefully I can get a PS3 hex editor for M13 rosters, I really want to make the height/weight changes

any comments/suggestions are welcome

to use on PS3

-copy the ps3 folder after you unrar it (use winrar, google it) to a USB stick or USB HD (external USB hard drive)
-go to "Game" from the PS3 button menu and use the "Saved Data Utility (PS3)"
-find the USB device and hit X button to select it, you should see the roster and you then press the Triangle button and select copy
-go into my madden, load the roster file "ROSTER-DDMVERS01"

Last edited by datdoodiemane; 12-10-2012 at 07:42 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:43 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by datdoodiemane
I have been editing the Madden 13 rosters since I got my hands on it, several rosters have been made, this is the most recent and it's for PS3

here it is on a few mirrors

http://www.filedropper.com/ps3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/aw46qe

http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/99365488/file.html

it's not entirely finished but I've edited players on every roster so far

Some players who bombed at the combine through the years are poorly represented despite the fact they shined and/or did what was expected of them the second time around at a pro day, some guys always play faster than tested, I've taken this into account too, but it's very hard to judge for sure, I feel that if he's making plays all over the field that he has enough athletic ability to do that on a field with 21 other legit athletes he must be fast enough to make those plays in madden, despite a 4.9 40 when they was fat before the draft

nothing too nuts though, I didn't make the leagues leading tackler have 90 speed just to make sure he leads the league in tackles, but some of the guys who run 4.4 40 yard dashes at 200+ pounds and aren't represented well, so along those lines

I've seen a lot of live and TV games the last 4 years, but I don't always get to see every team week in and out, so some of your favorite players may not be worth a roster spot when you start CCM, please tell me as I will definitely take a look and make a correction

You'll probably notice a lot more closeness in the positions athletically, as in real players at the WR position almost all run faster than a 4.6 40, so naturally that will be represented, as they say "everyone in the NFL can run"

In the future I am trying to re-rate the offensive lines as groups/units instead of individually, and also team toughness, if you're playing with Ray Lewis, you're toughness rating isn't going to be a 65 as a DE or SS, The Ravens would cut you if you were "soft" so things like that, while continuing to do my best to evaluate the players/teams and the ratings

I'd also like to know if anyone would be interested in me creating a draft round or two of current college players that will be in the FA pool so people can do w/e they want with them, or special added on CAP's like legendary steroider users, I could put in Lyle Alzedo, Brian Bosworth, Tony Mandarich for example

And, is there a PS3 hex editor for rosters? Or a way to change height/weight ?

Hope you enjoy these rosters, I will be updating the rosters once a week at least, and hopefully I can get a PS3 hex editor for M13 rosters, I really want to make the height/weight changes

any comments/suggestions are welcome

to use on PS3

-copy the ps3 folder after you unrar it (use winrar, google it) to a USB stick or USB HD (external USB hard drive)
-go to "Game" from the PS3 button menu and use the "Saved Data Utility (PS3)"
-find the USB device and hit X button to select it, you should see the roster and you then press the Triangle button and select copy
-go into my madden, load the roster file "ROSTER-DDMVERS01"
Are there injuries on the roster for ccm play?
Old 12-11-2012, 05:31 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimeyKidd
Are there injuries on the roster for ccm play?
Yeah, the week 13 or 14 ones from the madden update
Old 12-20-2012, 08:16 PM   #5
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Dang, i was really excited to try these. but i searched through these....and the main thing wrong with madden rosters is even worse in these rosters!

there is absolutely no rating discrepancy. we need ratings to be spread out! skills dont effect ratings quite like awareness does.

i mean kellen moore is rated an 84? smh...

carson palmer rated higher than cam newton?

andrew luck rated higher than rg3 even tho rg3 has better stats in every category?

fact is only a 4 qbs should be over 90...

and only 6 or so should be in the 80's.

rest should be in 70's and 60's.

they can still have decent physical abilities but lower awareness. that is what helps creates rating separation.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2012, 12:23 AM   #6
Rookie

Try my All Time Rosters ...

http://www.mediafire.com/?m8t2fap5oy6zz53

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »