Home

Old 01-01-2013, 08:59 PM   #33
Rookie

sandfoot's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FBG Rosters

I think the FBG rosters are great. I play M12 and about a month or so ago I installed these ratings into a roster file I got from one of the forums. I got all the NFC teams and a few AFC teams. It took some time but well worth it. Its my favorite roster to play with. Now that the season is about over I'm going to try to update them one last time. Thanks to all those who contribute and make FBG ratings available.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:56 PM   #34
Pro

does anyone know if someone is working on some FBG rosters....or r ppl gon wait til the final ratings update?
Old 01-02-2013, 12:37 AM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
DCEBB, I can't thank you enough for your website and ratings. I am currently working on my eighth team, entering your ratings, and I have to say the game play is unlike anything I've ever seen in a football game. These ratings literally bring the players to life. I can literally feel the difference in the players, as each one seems to have his own identity, and plays so much like his real-life counterpart, it is scary to watch sometimes.

DCEBB, you probably are working your own project, but I look forward to the day mine is finished, because this game play, again, will be unlike anything OS has seen before.

Outstanding work! Please let me know if I can be of any help in any way.
Are you planning on putting it up for download once you are done? I understand if you are not, but it would be a huge help. It just took me far to long to do it myself, and I agree the gameplay is revolutionary.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2013, 10:10 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckey00
Are you planning on putting it up for download once you are done? I understand if you are not, but it would be a huge help. It just took me far to long to do it myself, and I agree the gameplay is revolutionary.
The file with 8 teams complete has been posted in my updated roster thread. That is where I will post the updates as they are completed.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:15 PM   #37
MVP

DCEBB2001's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
DCEBB, I can't thank you enough for your website and ratings. I am currently working on my eighth team, entering your ratings, and I have to say the game play is unlike anything I've ever seen in a football game. These ratings literally bring the players to life. I can literally feel the difference in the players, as each one seems to have his own identity, and plays so much like his real-life counterpart, it is scary to watch sometimes.

DCEBB, you probably are working your own project, but I look forward to the day mine is finished, because this game play, again, will be unlike anything OS has seen before.

Outstanding work! Please let me know if I can be of any help in any way.
Thanks for the props. So long as you are not selling the rosters with the FBG system there won't be an issue. We had to shut a group down two years ago for editing rosters with the FBG system and selling them...copyright infringement.
NFL Scout
www.nfldraftscout.com/members

Petition to EA for FBG Ratings:
https://www.change.org/p/ea-sports-t...bers-index-php
Old 01-02-2013, 08:17 PM   #38
MVP

DCEBB2001's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandfoot
I think the FBG rosters are great. I play M12 and about a month or so ago I installed these ratings into a roster file I got from one of the forums. I got all the NFC teams and a few AFC teams. It took some time but well worth it. Its my favorite roster to play with. Now that the season is about over I'm going to try to update them one last time. Thanks to all those who contribute and make FBG ratings available.
Thanks for the feedback on the rosters. I love seeing people enjoy them to the fullest. BTW...the creation of FBG ratings is up to one person, but there is a support/research team and countless others who offer the information that make the ratings possible...thank them and the NFL scout who shall remain nameless for providing his info only at the cost of a non-disclosure agreement.
NFL Scout

Old 01-02-2013, 11:23 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 1

I think Russell Wilson is a bit low. The kid is an absolute stud and his passing numbers this year were on par with RG3 and better than Luck, yet those two are rated higher.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:17 AM   #40
MVP

DCEBB2001's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memnock
I think Russell Wilson is a bit low. The kid is an absolute stud and his passing numbers this year were on par with RG3 and better than Luck, yet those two are rated higher.
Anyone familiar with the site knows that Stats do NOT equate to ratings...SKILL equates to ratings.

Alex Smith was a top 5 rated passer in the league this year...is he a top 5 QB?

See what I mean?
NFL Scout

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »