Home

Madden Roster Editor w/ Franchise

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor w/ Franchise within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2012, 07:17 PM   #1
Banned

kylefoley94's Arena

OVR: 5
Madden Roster Editor w/ Franchise

I have been using the Madden Editor a lot lately so that I can enhance my Madden 12 gaming experience, and that's all possible thanks to Xanthol, so a big thank you to him. I saved a franchise file on my USB drive and opened it in Horizion, I then opened the Device Explorer and extracted my franchise file from there, then I went to the Package Manager and opened the roster and extracted it to my documents with the .MC02 extension at the end. Then, I opened the Editor and began changing schedules and coaches (since I already have an updated roster) and saved it. From here I replaced the previous franchise file with the newly edited one and then Saved, Rehashed, and Resigned, but when I went to load my franchise, it said that the file was corrupted. I am posting this to ask for any help on how to uncorrupt the file and how to possibly do this process so that it works when I load the file. Any help would be much appreciated, have a nice night guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »