Home

Madden 13 edited roster based on FBG ratings

This is a discussion on Madden 13 edited roster based on FBG ratings within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2013, 04:47 PM   #209
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 13 edited roster based on FBG ratings

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...360-users.html

just be sure to delete your old file before you inject your rehashed custom file. or you will get an error saying it is corrupted
Old 01-17-2013, 05:37 PM   #210
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

Hey Mooch, first off, thanks for the roster! I'm about to try it out for the 1st time right now. Going to use Wiz's sliders for what it's worth. 1 mistake I noticed is that Ngata is listed primarily as a DT. Although he switches between the 2, he is primarily a DE. No biggie, easy change for me to make.

My question: How will these hold up long term in CCM? As great as these rosters look, that'll be the deciding factor on if I can continue using them.

Last edited by Jdoug312; 01-17-2013 at 06:00 PM.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:23 PM   #211
Pro

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
Hey Mooch, first off, thanks for the roster! I'm about to try it out for the 1st time right now. Going to use Wiz's sliders for what it's worth. 1 mistake I noticed is that Ngata is listed primarily as a DT. Although he switches between the 2, he is primarily a DE. No biggie, easy change for me to make.

My question: How will these hold up long term in CCM? As great as these rosters look, that'll be the deciding factor on if I can continue using them.
I tried changing him back to DE, but the game wouldn't allow it saying it would drop below the minimum of DE's. I guess I could have signed a free agent, then change his position but I didn't think of that at the time. As far as moving forward in a CCM, I can't tell you how these rosters will hold up a few years into one. I did edit most of the free agents so they would be on a similar playing field with the 32 teams. But there is nothing we can do regarding all the made up draftees. I've actually given up on this game due to my frustration with certain things. The edits didn't seem to have as much impact as I would have liked. Just couldn't find the right slider set for them. Believe it or not, I went back to 11.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2013, 11:44 PM   #212
Rookie

How did the roster convert over into madden 11 mooch?
Old 02-01-2013, 03:06 AM   #213
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooch49
I tried changing him back to DE, but the game wouldn't allow it saying it would drop below the minimum of DE's. I guess I could have signed a free agent, then change his position but I didn't think of that at the time. As far as moving forward in a CCM, I can't tell you how these rosters will hold up a few years into one. I did edit most of the free agents so they would be on a similar playing field with the 32 teams. But there is nothing we can do regarding all the made up draftees. I've actually given up on this game due to my frustration with certain things. The edits didn't seem to have as much impact as I would have liked. Just couldn't find the right slider set for them. Believe it or not, I went back to 11.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
how did you convert the roser into 11?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »