Home

Classic 1998 Roster (Xbox360/Madden 13)

This is a discussion on Classic 1998 Roster (Xbox360/Madden 13) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2013, 10:48 AM   #25
Banned

AaronS444's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Classic 1998 Roster (Xbox360/Madden 13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by westview33
I disagree......

Reggie would take an offensive tackle and win some of those matchups on brute strength at the point of attack.

I'm a huge Cardinals fan and I've seen White manhandle guys who were 25-30 lb's heavier than him.

Source
http://www.thegoal.com/players/footb...te_reggie.html
Reggie White, Green Bay's impossible defensive end, is known as the Minister of Defense because of the way he throws opposing linemen out of the way as he pursues a scrambling quarterback or a jittery running back. Standing 6'5" and weighing in at 290 pounds, Reggie is blessed with incredible speed and strength. Before beginning regular weight training, he could bench-press 425 pounds. He has clocked at 4.69 in the 40-yard dash-more speed than a man his size should be allowed to have. By anyone's standards, Reggie is no wimp.
Reggie's hip toss was simply surreal.

How do you throw a 300lb man?

It's one of the few things I know I'll probably never see again on the football field.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2013, 11:55 AM   #26
All Star

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronS444
Equipment for the 1986 roster from Football-Freaks should be spot on. The original creators spent hours on those details. Skin color too.

One of the 1996 rosters is accurate as well. The one built off the 1995 roster is not.

Not sure how things translate with cursive porting them to this gen though. I doubt 2007-today is consistent as far as the values go. This is EA here. But using the FF Madden Editor you can view the values, and/or dump them to a .csv then mass edit them for your file.
would you know where we can find these roster a link possibly, Football-Freaks site is down ?
Old 10-04-2013, 12:13 PM   #27
Banned

AaronS444's Arena

Here's their wiki page;

http://ffmadden.wikia.com/wiki/Files

*hopefully* that is the original file. There's no way to confirm that as the site is lost forever, sadly. Real killer, and such a shame. These guys were the editing Pioneers. SO much editing info/data is lost forever.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:57 PM   #28
All Star

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronS444
Here's their wiki page;

http://ffmadden.wikia.com/wiki/Files

*hopefully* that is the original file. There's no way to confirm that as the site is lost forever, sadly. Real killer, and such a shame. These guys were the editing Pioneers. SO much editing info/data is lost forever.
thanks for the link
Old 10-04-2013, 10:20 PM   #29
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokupguy
thanks for the link
If you search under Cursives id on here you will find all his threads and be able to download his rosters that he converted from pc to XBOX which includes the 86 roster you mentioned earlier. Although the equipment and player skin colors got jacked in the transition to Xbox. Most the work is done you just need to make a few adjustments. I'm working on his 86 and 90 roster on PS3 now.
Old 10-18-2013, 08:25 AM   #30
Pro

yanks126ws's Arena

OVR: 13

Can't wait to try this roster set out!
Old 10-19-2013, 12:54 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysumm
If you search under Cursives id on here you will find all his threads and be able to download his rosters that he converted from pc to XBOX which includes the 86 roster you mentioned earlier. Although the equipment and player skin colors got jacked in the transition to Xbox. Most the work is done you just need to make a few adjustments. I'm working on his 86 and 90 roster on PS3 now.
as a PS3 guy , I would love to play using these rosters .

I know how much hard work goes into them ... thanks guys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2013, 03:34 PM   #32
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpt.nibbles
as a PS3 guy , I would love to play using these rosters .

I know how much hard work goes into them ... thanks guys
Have have checked the 1993 and 1990 rosters I posted on M share?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »