Home

2013 NFL Draft Roster

This is a discussion on 2013 NFL Draft Roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2013, 06:14 PM   #649
Banned

Plunkett's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: 2013 NFL Draft Roster

Raider RB Taiwan Jones is missing from the game on this roster hes included on EAs roster. Rookie RB Latavius Murray should be included hes 6-3 230 and runs a 4.4 40 Raiders 6th rd pick. Also Oakland needs Punter Marquette King added to the game.

Rookies have unrealistic jersey numbers for example Raider TE Nick Kasa is wearing number 7.

Last edited by Plunkett; 05-04-2013 at 06:17 PM.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:50 PM   #650
Rookie

OVR: 2

when will the new update be out?
Old 05-04-2013, 07:37 PM   #651
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5

taiwan jones is in the game the raiders are using him as a defensive back this year so hes a cornerback on the roster, and the update will prolly b up later tonight sorry im packing getting ready to move so fell behind
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2013, 11:11 PM   #652
MVP

omega412930's Arena

hey guys just wanna say first off if there is anyone who doesnt like this roster and i kno there will be, i have np with that everyone has their preference and i respect that but please ive seen over on another thread someone bashing my roster which i have stated is still a big work in progress please just if u dont like it please just dont bash me cause of it id rather u message me if u really feel the need to bash me for somthing im doing for free and for just the love of the game and for everyone elses love of the game, as u can see by my logo football is not my number one sport so if ratings or anything are off please i dont mind suggestions at all and def agree with most of then if somthings off, but theres just no need for the unsportsmanship and just talk trash about me cause someone elses.is.better, thankx, now with that aside with everyone who follows my work or just even tried them thank you all u guys push me to do this more every day and as far as an update should b available in about an hour or two sorry for the delay again guys
Old 05-04-2013, 11:27 PM   #653
Rookie

James2theZ's Arena

OVR: 0

I know that you attacked getting every1 in first before you focused stats, But what is to be expected in the update that is different from last? Thanks to all that u have done and will do. I dont think that the chump who said your rosters suck is 1. that smart (thinks before he talks) 2. understood at the time of post that this is a work in progress. Any way keep up the good work man!
Old 05-04-2013, 11:49 PM   #654
Banned

Plunkett's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
taiwan jones is in the game the raiders are using him as a defensive back this year so hes a cornerback on the roster, and the update will prolly b up later tonight sorry im packing getting ready to move so fell behind
Cool please add RB Murray, and P King, also fix the rookie jersey numbers. I found a RB on the Rams wearing 7.
Old 05-05-2013, 01:09 AM   #655
MVP

omega412930's Arena

all the rookie ratings will b fixed and im getting in the rookie numbers now then the update will b released
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2013, 01:15 AM   #656
Banned

OVR: 0

does anyone have a updated roster for M13 that I can download off of ps3 and not have to do it through zip file

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »