Home

2013 NFL Draft Roster

This is a discussion on 2013 NFL Draft Roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2013, 09:25 PM   #761
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: 2013 NFL Draft Roster

Still no luck.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2013, 09:30 PM   #762
Just started!

OVR: 0

Nevermind, it worked! Thanks!
Old 05-10-2013, 10:17 PM   #763
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5

ur welcome update will b up tomorro night everyone
Old 05-11-2013, 12:05 PM   #764
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Can you add CB Michael Ray Garvin to the next update? He's currently a free agent trying out for the Lions. His portrait id is 1214. Thanx
Old 05-11-2013, 01:08 PM   #765
MVP

omega412930's Arena

absolutely, is he a undrafted free agent? and i removed all the retired players since theres alot now also some other free agents such as.hb thomas jones who no longer wants to play football and qb jordan jefferson who is in the afl playing for the pittsburgh power, im also bouncing back and fourth between creating draft picks, undrafted rookies and other players not on the game such as current free agents or other nfl players on teams i just have a few 7th round picks left to do then done with the draft picks but theres also alot of undrafted players put into the game already, the update will b up tonight before i go to bed also adding punter marquette king which has been much requested for u raider fans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2013, 01:14 PM   #766
Banned

OVR: 1

Omega or anyone that can help...i really do not mean to be an inconvience to the thread with my questions in regards to downloading this roster but my problem persists. I am running the file through which is very user friendly and i understand the process of saving a roster from madden and copying a profile id over the one that you want to upload, but my problem begins at the first step of maddden. I load madden, go into my madden, select manage files files and click save. I make sure that my usb is selected and i title it a unoque name. When i take my usb out and put it in my computer,.no file comes up but the xbox itself recognizes a file there. I am using a FAT32 usb which is standard. Is there a specific usb i should be using? Thank you so much in advance to anyone that can help me in this initial step.
Old 05-11-2013, 02:22 PM   #767
MVP

omega412930's Arena

no problem at all bro but u cant just stick the usb drive in ur pc and open it just to view files cause it wont show any, when u open ur usb drive to view xbox files u have to open it through horizon or modio depending on what program ur using and u should see ur file when u open it within one of those programs device manager
Old 05-11-2013, 03:17 PM   #768
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
absolutely, is he a undrafted free agent? and i removed all the retired players since theres alot now also some other free agents such as.hb thomas jones who no longer wants to play football and qb jordan jefferson who is in the afl playing for the pittsburgh power, im also bouncing back and fourth between creating draft picks, undrafted rookies and other players not on the game such as current free agents or other nfl players on teams i just have a few 7th round picks left to do then done with the draft picks but theres also alot of undrafted players put into the game already, the update will b up tonight before i go to bed also adding punter marquette king which has been much requested for u raider fans
No. He was last in the nfl in 2010 with the Lions. It seems like he's making a comeback now that he's trying out for them in their minicamp. He switched positions from WR to CB and cut his hair. His portrait is already in the game.

Last edited by Gman 18; 05-12-2013 at 08:53 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »