Home

Overhauled Madden 13 Roster (All new OVR's, Missing Players, Prospects, Transactions)

This is a discussion on Overhauled Madden 13 Roster (All new OVR's, Missing Players, Prospects, Transactions) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2013, 10:01 AM   #25
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Overhauled Madden 13 Roster (All new OVR's, Missing Players, Prospects, Transacti

Will these work for a new CCM? I thought you couldn't edit and import rosters into CCM? The off-season NFL draft will still have fake players right? Can someone explain how this works?

(I haven't played Madden 13 in quite a bit b/c I wasn't a fan of the CCM)
JMU Football season ticket holder
UVA Football, Basketball & Baseball

76ers
Flyers

Currently playing Madden 23(XBX) and FFXVI , and PGA 2K23(PS5)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2013, 10:26 AM   #26
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Overhauled Madden 13 Roster (All new OVR's, Missing Players, Prospects, Transacti

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBeforeHoes1
TEST FILE Madden NFL 13:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ql5wvh9walub632

Complete File for Madden NFL 12:
http://www.mediafire.com/?e3o727qwf6pwcuk

(I THINK) Final File for Madden NFL 11:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8jild2v8j7d6v8i
Does Madden 12 complete file include 2013 rosters and draft classes? (how many draft classes?)
JMU Football season ticket holder
UVA Football, Basketball & Baseball

76ers
Flyers

Currently playing Madden 23(XBX) and FFXVI , and PGA 2K23(PS5)
Old 03-01-2013, 05:19 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJMU99
Does Madden 12 complete file include 2013 rosters and draft classes? (how many draft classes?)
No, I posted 3 files.

My demo file for the roster I am completing right now for Madden NFL 13.
My complete roster file I had done for Madden NFL 12 last year. (Includes Griffin III and Luck and many other prospects from a year ago)
My complete Roster file I had done for Madden NFL 11 a couple years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJMU99
Will these work for a new CCM? I thought you couldn't edit and import rosters into CCM? The off-season NFL draft will still have fake players right? Can someone explain how this works?

(I haven't played Madden 13 in quite a bit b/c I wasn't a fan of the CCM)
They released a patch a few months ago allowing you to import custom rosters. The NFL Draft will still have the regular prospects that CCM would have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyjay
what sliders would you say to try with these rosters?
If you give me today, I'll start a thread for my sliders. I do use 15 min qrts though with the CPU Defense at 100 everything except INTs which is at 35 and Pass Reaction time which is at 0. I'll post the full set in a bit.

Quote:
I think i converted it to 12,just rehash and resign
http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/74852123/file.html
Thank you very much for converting the rosters! Greatly Apperciated because I don't know how to do that lol
Old 03-01-2013, 07:33 PM   #28
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

Hey can you use gameface to create a more realistic face for Colin Kap?
Old 03-01-2013, 09:56 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
Hey can you use gameface to create a more realistic face for Colin Kap?
If you some how show me a route on how to do that then I would gladly do so, but I have no damn idea how to lol I will have to give it a try though
Old 03-02-2013, 12:25 AM   #30
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5

hey man i wish i would of waited for u to do ur rosters cause i love what u meen about backups being as good as starters, i would of loved to use ur ratings but anyway if u want some prospects on my thread i have a **** ton done if u wanna import them into ur file i dont mind at all to save u some work
heres what i have done soo far
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ft-roster.html
Old 03-02-2013, 05:19 AM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
hey man i wish i would of waited for u to do ur rosters cause i love what u meen about backups being as good as starters, i would of loved to use ur ratings but anyway if u want some prospects on my thread i have a **** ton done if u wanna import them into ur file i dont mind at all to save u some work
heres what i have done soo far
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ft-roster.html
I have been monitoring your thread for quite a while now and gotta say I have been meaning to ask you if I could use your prospects as a base. I am going to be adding all the rookies after I finish the OVR's for the rest of the league (LE's through CB's) so I might have to add on maybe just one more week before my release. I'd love to work with you though on creating a system for rookies. I usually have the very top prospects come in below 76/75 OVR if they are complete players coming into the league, but I usually tend to give these players ratings that vary from 50's to the high 60's to even the low 70's. PM me if you are interested in working together on this though, I'd more than be open to making sure that you are given your due credit if you happen to help!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2013, 06:18 AM   #32
Rookie

macca2509's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
I think i converted it to 12,just rehash and resign
http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/74852123/file.html
Thank you so much, it works great....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »