Home

Overhauled Madden 13 Roster (All new OVR's, Missing Players, Prospects, Transactions)

This is a discussion on Overhauled Madden 13 Roster (All new OVR's, Missing Players, Prospects, Transactions) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2013, 01:53 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Overhauled Madden 13 Roster (All new OVR's, Missing Players, Prospects, Transacti

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
just so u kno ive scouted all the prsopects takes me bout 10 mins a prospect to create but they have all their correct info and equipment the only thing they dont have is jersey numbers not wasting time on that since their all prolly gonna get new numbers anyway
Fantastic! I am finishing up a position right now, I only have a few FS to go, I'll update the OP when I am finished. I will start on the LE's right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2013, 03:12 AM   #42
Rookie

Re: Overhauled Madden 13 Roster (All new OVR's, Missing Players, Prospects, Transacti

Cam Newton derrel revis have green faces,just when you upload this new one I will convert it and change there faces in the editor
Old 03-03-2013, 06:13 AM   #43
Rookie

macca2509's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyjay
i noticed as i converted the rosters,the usual suspects have green faces but other then that it checked out fine
Yeah I noticed the usual players with green faces but sorted them so all well....
Old 03-03-2013, 04:20 PM   #44
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5

ive never heard anythi.g bout green faces til now is there somthi.g that triggers this to happen?
Old 03-03-2013, 04:41 PM   #45
Rookie

If you convert madden 13 to 12 some players have there faces on the disk and since its on the disk there skin and face are dark and their faces are green
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2013, 09:22 AM   #46
Pro

Icon8 Re: Overhauled Madden 13 Roster (All new OVR's, Missing Players, Prospects, Transacti

Idk if u answered this already...but r u doing position changes for plays that will b playing different schemes next yr like the cowboys 4-3 and saints 3-4

[QUOTE=RoseBeforeHoes1;2044765684]Fantastic! I am finishing up a position right now, I only have a few FS to go, I'll update the OP when I am finished. I will start on the LE's right now.[/quote]
Old 03-05-2013, 01:41 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Will254
Idk if u answered this already...but r u doing position changes for plays that will b playing different schemes next yr like the cowboys 4-3 and saints 3-4

[QUOTE=RoseBeforeHoes1;2044765684]Fantastic! I am finishing up a position right now, I only have a few FS to go, I'll update the OP when I am finished. I will start on the LE's right now.
[/quote]

Well I will correct the depth charts, I will try to get as many positions corrected as possible. Any you can think of any before I get into that entire nightmare of Madden? lol
Old 03-05-2013, 02:26 PM   #48
Pro

Most teams r like last yr but jus posted the whole thing

BASE DEFENSES
4-3:*ATL, CAR, CHI, CIN, DAL, DEN, DET, JAX, MIA, MIN, NYG, OAK, SD, SEA, STL, TB, TEN, BUF

3-4: ARI, CLE, GB, IND, HOU, KC, NO, PHI, PIT, SF, WAS, NYJ, BAL

Multiple Front: NE

Well I will correct the depth charts, I will try to get as many positions corrected as possible. Any you can think of any before I get into that entire nightmare of Madden? lol[/quote]

Last edited by D-Will254; 03-05-2013 at 02:33 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »