Home

Overhauled Madden 13 Roster (All new OVR's, Missing Players, Prospects, Transactions)

This is a discussion on Overhauled Madden 13 Roster (All new OVR's, Missing Players, Prospects, Transactions) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2013, 01:59 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Overhauled Madden 13 Roster (All new OVR's, Missing Players, Prospects, Transacti

Finished the LE's and FS's and updated the original post. Progress is being made but still the final stretch it ahead in this roster.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:46 PM   #50
Rookie

Re: Overhauled Madden 13 Roster (All new OVR's, Missing Players, Prospects, Transacti

idk if its because i used modio but the file is damaged when tryning to load it in madden 13 just letting you know. maybe you can updated the link
Old 03-07-2013, 08:16 PM   #51
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5

just curious cause i need to kno for my roster as well is there a way to change a teams defensive scheme from like a 3-4 to a 4-3?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2013, 12:32 AM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
just curious cause i need to kno for my roster as well is there a way to change a teams defensive scheme from like a 3-4 to a 4-3?
Idk I just think it depends on the playbook. I also have finished the MLB's and will start on the LOLB's tonight... gotta a few more to go though, got CB's, ROLB's, DT's, and RE's but I SHOULD finish that by the next week and a half. Sorry it has been taking so long though, I have just been taking my time with this file and have been busy.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:41 AM   #53
Rookie

Finished all the LOLB's and working on the CB's now. This will take a couple days... there are so many CB's in this game it SHOULD take about 2/3 days of on and off work.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:07 PM   #54
Rookie

Do you know when the full roster will be completed?
Old 03-12-2013, 06:42 PM   #55
Rookie

Also, are you doing all the trades and free agent signings that have happened?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2013, 08:51 PM   #56
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifbatmanwasreal
Also, are you doing all the trades and free agent signings that have happened?
Honestly, I kinda hope not. I still need to complete a 2012 franchise season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »