Home

Overhauled Madden 13 Roster (All new OVR's, Missing Players, Prospects, Transactions)

This is a discussion on Overhauled Madden 13 Roster (All new OVR's, Missing Players, Prospects, Transactions) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2013, 06:32 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Overhauled Madden 13 Roster (All new OVR's, Missing Players, Prospects, Transacti

I wouldn't release on with all of the offseason moves I would release the one he's working on then if someone wanted to update it then yeah
Old 03-13-2013, 10:09 PM   #58
Rookie

Re: Overhauled Madden 13 Roster (All new OVR's, Missing Players, Prospects, Transacti

I don't mean to pull a Derrick Rose on you guys but I am gonna have to release it when I am ready. I hope that isn't too big of a problem though, I want to deliver.
Old 03-14-2013, 02:52 AM   #59
Rookie

if you let me know how you are rating them and all you have left are CBS rolbs and dts and re maybe I could help out ? But if you would want to release it when your ready I'm fine with that too
Old 03-24-2013, 05:11 AM   #60
Rookie

JBregz's Arena

How are the prospects coming? Any update on this?
Old 03-24-2013, 01:54 PM   #61
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

Hey Rose, just a heads up:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...r-editors.html

Not sure if it's true or not, but figured I'd pass it along just in case.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2013, 01:00 AM   #62
Rookie

JBregz's Arena

Cant wait to see this roster!
Old 03-27-2013, 09:20 PM   #63
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

Still alive Rose?
Old 04-01-2013, 01:47 PM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
Still alive Rose?
Holy crap, guys I've been a total jackass. Unbelievable. I've been busy as all hell though not really even getting a chance to sit in my own chair and work on rosters. Last time I even fired up my Xbox I played a quick game of Madden and had to go. I've done this for the past 3 years(Overhauling a complete roster in Madden) but this year I just haven't had exactly the time. I apologize for this though people... I'd be foolish to promise or tell you guys a date of my expected release. If I'm being honest though, I might just finish the ratings and partner up with somebody to finish the transactions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »