Home

Current Offseason Rosters (PS3)

This is a discussion on Current Offseason Rosters (PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2013, 11:59 AM   #65
Rookie

tallen0919's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Current Offseason Rosters (PS3)

thanks again, 4/4 update. cheers and go falcons!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2013, 03:55 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift7one
overall these things are great. really appreciate your time and effort. Ive only checked Chicago so far, and aside from a few things (changing numbers, depth chart tweaking) these are fantastic. just now trying to figure out who to move around in order to get some players they likely will re-sign again. darn salary cap.
Other than the teams who have made a change to their defensive schemes, I haven't yet touched the depth charts. Most of the depth charts are just automatically generated based on overalls. I also haven't looked into fixing numbers other than with the high profile players. I'll try and clean everything up on my next update. Glad you're enjoying the roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckrime5
thanks for the work u put in this will be downloading it tommarrow need a new computer screen and was wondering if ur gunna create rookies and are u doing jersey numbers and contracts sorry if u posted info already but im using ps vita internet horrible lol
Rookies I most likely won't be doing, as I don't really follow college football too closely and with the PS3 version of Madden 13 you can't change the "Years Pro" so there would be an excess amount of rookies (last year's and this year's). More of an OCD thing than anything. Jersey numbers will definitely be fixed soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC$
My bad!!! I see its better to just take the old roster off of the USB stick before adding the new roster. Thanks for your efforts. I'm running my new look Eagles with SF offensive play book and BAL defensive play book to give it that Chip Kelly touch. Too hyped!!!
Glad you got it figured out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyd91
Hey man just wanted to thank you for all the work you've done. Ignore all the impatient and immature people that are giving you a hard time. You have a life just like all of us and some people on here just don't understand that. Enjoy that new puppy of yours and great job on all the work!
No matter what community you're involved in, those types of people will always exist, unfortunately. Little Troy takes priority over everything in my life right now for sure Thanks for being understanding. Enjoy the rosters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbriandawkins
did you create 6'7 Ifeanyi Momah, WR for Eagles? If not don't stress I'm just wondering.
I did, but I listed him as a tight end. You can easily edit him and make him a wide receiver if you preferred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallen0919
thanks again, 4/4 update. cheers and go falcons!
Thanks for checking them out! If you notice anything off with the Falcons, please let me know. There's 32 teams in the NFL, so it's tough to make sure they're all 100% accurate myself.

Last edited by Psydero; 04-06-2013 at 04:18 PM.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:58 PM   #67
Just started!

OVR: 0

Major props to Psydero for taking the time to keep madden fun!! Thanks, I have to say that my RAIDERS are looking as current as possible. will definetely be back for any roster updates. had a little difficulty figuring out how to transfer the data to and from usb to ps3, but a little trial and error never hurt anyone.. ALL IN ALL
Old 04-07-2013, 08:14 PM   #68
Rookie

good job so far. just was confused why rashawn jackson or something like that was on the vikings when hes a raiders i see. just but madden 13 today and im loving it.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:33 PM   #69
Rookie

Stichamania's Arena

The new update is awesome. The Chiefs roster was nearly perfect. Just take Tyson Hartman who is a FS and move him over to SS and get rid of SS - Justin Taplin-Ross. He is not on the roster.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:26 PM   #70
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgn1990
Major props to Psydero for taking the time to keep madden fun!! Thanks, I have to say that my RAIDERS are looking as current as possible. will definetely be back for any roster updates. had a little difficulty figuring out how to transfer the data to and from usb to ps3, but a little trial and error never hurt anyone.. ALL IN ALL
Glad I could make your Madden experience better Let me know if the Raiders need any changes, and I'll get right on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingsfan86
good job so far. just was confused why rashawn jackson or something like that was on the vikings when hes a raiders i see. just but madden 13 today and im loving it.
Like I said on the first page, rosters won't be perfect, so thank you for the heads up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stichamania
The new update is awesome. The Chiefs roster was nearly perfect. Just take Tyson Hartman who is a FS and move him over to SS and get rid of SS - Justin Taplin-Ross. He is not on the roster.
I followed your list and thought I had done that, guess I had forgotten or missed it. As I said on the first page, I kind of rushed through this update. I'll clear it up on the next update
Old 04-09-2013, 09:15 PM   #71
Just started!

A few changes to the Raiders have been made, for when you get a chance.. thanks again for the updates!

Mike Jenkins cb cowboys to raiders,
Usama Young fs browns to raiders,
resigned both Andre Carter and Joselio Hanson (raiders)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2013, 11:14 PM   #72
Rookie

Thanks for doing this man, finally figured out what I was doing wrong...great job, keep up the good work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »