Home

M13 Offseason Rosters (360)

This is a discussion on M13 Offseason Rosters (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2013, 10:26 AM   #881
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: M13 Offseason Rosters (360)

Mar that is great work. Did u use the rondo rosters or the one tatapu used with all rookie contracts?? Also could we think about deleting the guys in the FA pool who don't play anymore? Or at least make them all like 40 ovr???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2013, 01:07 PM   #882
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar4380
I have gone through every team and done some edits. Rondo had a good idea of re-rating the whole game but never got around to doing the non-rookies to get everyone on the same rating scale. I rerated rookies to get them in line with the game in general and all the other players. Alot of rookie CB's had agility in the 70's.. I changed those by reading each rookies scouting report and editing them. changed all pivotal rookie ratings!!

All positional change players have been corrected (Cowboys DE's, Saints OLB, Eagles OLB, Giants Mathias Kiwanuka was rated higher than Tuck in Depth chart cause of positional change from OLB) all that stuff is corrected let me know if I missed some..

All Depth Charts have been updated.

Added a few players may still be missing some.

I can email the file to someone so they can post or I can get around to figuring out how to post a file..
You can email to me and I can post it, [email protected]
Old 06-17-2013, 04:18 PM   #883
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdavidson4
Mar that is great work. Did u use the rondo rosters or the one tatapu used with all rookie contracts?? Also could we think about deleting the guys in the FA pool who don't play anymore? Or at least make them all like 40 ovr???
I sent it to cursive.. I do not have the rookie contracts in there.. thats what I was trying to say about unorganized editing efforts... o well..at least we have something till the new game comes out..

Anyone know what playbooks have the automatic hurry up or UP TEMPO offense? I guess it does not matter for humans but for when you play the computer so that the computer does hurry up.. like playing against the Eagles or the Bills they are both going to employ the up tempo stuff...
Check out PS4 Madden 20 Roster file in Madden19 at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=namYI1dXrKE

Donations can be made at: PayPal: [email protected]
Old 06-17-2013, 05:46 PM   #884
MVP

OVR: 16

I can't open that file, can you put it in a .zip and email it again?

Also, don't worry about the rookie contracts, I can pull that from Tat's roster and import it...

Last edited by cursive; 06-17-2013 at 05:48 PM.
Old 06-17-2013, 06:33 PM   #885
Banned

showtime138's Arena

Can someone post a regular old Madden 09 or 08 roster file for download ? I've looked online but there all disabled now;/ I'm trying to import some legends into a regular roster, Thanks everyone(xbox360)

Last edited by showtime138; 06-17-2013 at 06:34 PM. Reason: xbox
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2013, 06:36 PM   #886
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive
I can't open that file, can you put it in a .zip and email it again?

Also, don't worry about the rookie contracts, I can pull that from Tat's roster and import it...
Good luck with that. Pretty much every rookie drafted in the first 3 rounds has been re-rated as well as quite a few later round picks. You're going to have to re-rate every guy back afterwards...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »