Home

M13 Offseason Rosters (360)

This is a discussion on M13 Offseason Rosters (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2013, 01:39 PM   #33
Rookie

broncofan72008's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: M13 Offseason Rosters (360)

This page also shows current NFL rosters and their current positions and is updated daily. I use it for a lot of my number and position changes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...L_team_rosters
Old 04-03-2013, 02:35 PM   #34
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatupu_64
I can't wait till after the draft so I can see all the rookies on teams. Idk what do to with them right now lol.

I didn't realize Canty was on the Ravens now. I'd actually slide him to RE instead of McPhernel. With the Ravens saying Ngata will start at DT now, I'm sure Canty will play DE like he did back in the day with Dallas.

Do you have a roster without the rookies?
I did, but it wasn't updated. The first roster I put out didn't have any rookies in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechamp923
Hey Rondo did you update the rosters with Romo's contract,Kolb to the bills and Flynn to the raiders??
Yessir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfro0925
Pat White to Washington =)
Hmm, interesting.. Wonder if his Portrait is in M13 still..

Quote:
Plus moves of actually consequences lol. Nnamdi to the 49ers, Alan Branch to the Jags, DHB to the Colts, Palmer to the Cards, and Anthony Armstrong to the Redskins
Lol, exactly. DHB to IND is already in the update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydbanks7
LOVE this roster!

Joe Hastings was signed by the 49ers, he's a WR, and he's not in the game. He wears #13.

Does anyone know how to get a gameface to stay on a created player after using the Editor? I put Kaepernick's face in the gameface creator, and then created him w/ the gameface, used the editor to edit his profile picture etc... and it switches his face to a random face. Any help w/ this would be appreciated.
Thanks, man! From my understanding of the editor.. It's for Madden 12. It's merely a coinsidence that it works for Madden 13. So everything that's new to M13, isn't accounted for in the editor. Like, the shoes, Nike Pads, New Facemasks, etc. So when you open the roster, things will occasionally revert back to the first one in that category. You CF is still there, you just have to find the correct coding and apply it each time, I'd guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncofan72008
The browns are switching to a 3-4. Rubin and Desmond Bryant will play DE, Phil Taylor the NT, and Kruger and Sheard will play the OLB.

The Cowboys are switching to a 4-3. Ware and Spencer will play the DE, Hatcher and Ratliff will play DT. Durant is the LOLB and Carter moves from MLB to ROLB.

The Eagles are swtiching to a 3-4.
DT Fletcher Cox Moves to DE
DE Everette Brown Moves to OLB
DE Trent Cole Moves to OLB
DE Vinny Curry Moves to OLB
DE Brandon Graham Moves to OLB
DE Phillip Hunt Moves to OLB
OLB Mychal Kendricks Moves to ILB
DUDE. THANK YOU. I apperciate all this, man. Lovin' it. I have been changing teams play books to suit their new play styles. If you check out the Broncos, You'll notice they use New Englands playbook, to utilize welker properly. This also helps them use both their tightends properly as well.

What playbooks would you suggest for these new play styles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncofan72008
This page also shows current NFL rosters and their current positions and is updated daily. I use it for a lot of my number and position changes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...L_team_rosters
Awesome! Thanks!!
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:51 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

Philly will run a 4-3 under/3-4 look. The closest D you'll find to that will be the Baltimore Ravens playbook. I'd type out a depth chart for you, but this is spot on. http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/PHI

My one suggestion, flip all of the ROLB's and LOLB's. Usually the ROLB is a little more dual purpose where as your LOLB is a straight pass rusher. Notice how Vinny Curry is still at RE. Also, if you could switch Kenny Phillips to FS (I just know he was listed at SS for the Giants) that would be great.

The poster above was dead on about Dallas. I'd make Ware your RE and Spencer your LE. Monte Kiffin is the new defensive coordinator. With the Bucs back in the day he ran a really pure Tampa 2 look. I'd try the Bears playbook.

Give the Browns the Cardinals defensive playbook. Have Sheard at LOLB and Kruger at ROLB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2013, 02:53 PM   #36
Rookie

SICK job on the roster Rondo, I love it bro! Just a couple things that I have noticed. On the 49ers, Colin Kaepernick is only rated an 85 and Frank Gore is only an 88 when in the Final Roster Update Kaep is an 89 and Gore is a 95. Is this because you changed around some of the player ratings or just used an older update?
Old 04-04-2013, 03:49 PM   #37
Rookie

All props to you my man. I figured out the editor today and took all your beautiful work and just made the few updates needed. All roster should be correct as of 12:47pm PT 4/4/13, including changing players positions to accompany a switch to a 3-4 or 4-3.

HOWEVER, I am clueless as to how to change playbooks to fit these changes lol. I've done the easy part, you did all the tough stuff, thanks. I took out all the rookies just so it would be playable for me right now, so if you'd like me to upload that so you had another option, I can do that for you.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:07 PM   #38
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Philly will run a 4-3 under/3-4 look. The closest D you'll find to that will be the Baltimore Ravens playbook. I'd type out a depth chart for you, but this is spot on. http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/PHI

My one suggestion, flip all of the ROLB's and LOLB's. Usually the ROLB is a little more dual purpose where as your LOLB is a straight pass rusher. Notice how Vinny Curry is still at RE. Also, if you could switch Kenny Phillips to FS (I just know he was listed at SS for the Giants) that would be great.

The poster above was dead on about Dallas. I'd make Ware your RE and Spencer your LE. Monte Kiffin is the new defensive coordinator. With the Bucs back in the day he ran a really pure Tampa 2 look. I'd try the Bears playbook.

Give the Browns the Cardinals defensive playbook. Have Sheard at LOLB and Kruger at ROLB.
This is EXACTLY what I was needing. The only playbooks I know in and out are 4-3 and New England's. I'll put this changes in asap! Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLoNY07
SICK job on the roster Rondo, I love it bro! Just a couple things that I have noticed. On the 49ers, Colin Kaepernick is only rated an 85 and Frank Gore is only an 88 when in the Final Roster Update Kaep is an 89 and Gore is a 95. Is this because you changed around some of the player ratings or just used an older update?
Overall ratings are very unfinal right now. I have yet to do any global edits since I'm still adding players every day. I won't have Gore at a 95 though. I'm trying to create more "elite" players. If you look at the QB ratings, that's very close to what I'm trying to do. I'm also trying to account for progression in CCM. On top of that, I'm trying to adjust ratings for projections NEXT year. But, Like I said.. the overall ratings are very unfinalized right now.

Quote:
All props to you my man. I figured out the editor today and took all your beautiful work and just made the few updates needed. All roster should be correct as of 12:47pm PT 4/4/13, including changing players positions to accompany a switch to a 3-4 or 4-3.

HOWEVER, I am clueless as to how to change playbooks to fit these changes lol. I've done the easy part, you did all the tough stuff, thanks. I took out all the rookies just so it would be playable for me right now, so if you'd like me to upload that so you had another option, I can do that for you.
Cool, yeah I'm gonna try to have an update tonight. BIG update heading your way. I went through and re-worked as TON of faces and some portraits for those who don't have one i.e. Bobby Wagner. Plus, more rookies.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:18 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
Cool, yeah I'm gonna try to have an update tonight. BIG update heading your way. I went through and re-worked as TON of faces and some portraits for those who don't have one i.e. Bobby Wagner. Plus, more rookies.
That sounds beautiful. Are you able to update coaches playbooks? If so, could you share your secret? lol

Are you doing anything to accommodate for positions switches from OLB to DE and visa versa? What I have found is that guys switched from OLB to DE (Ware and Spencer) receive a huge boost, where as DE to OLB drops overalls a good bit.

When I switch a guy from OLB to DE I lower:
-Play recognition
-Block shed
-Tackle
-And sometimes pursuit

When I switch a guy from DE to OLB I raise:
-Play recognition
-Block shed
-Tackle
-And sometimes pursuit, man coverage, and zone. I assume most guys should have a ZC of at least 50

Last edited by Tatupu_64; 04-04-2013 at 04:22 PM.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:21 PM   #40
Pro

OVR: 0

the tampa 2 should work good for the cowboys, the cowboys 3-4 should b good for the saints and the jets 3-4 should b good for the browns...i jus based this off of the def cord and the personal and the D there running

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »