Home

2013 NFL Draft for madden 12 ps3

This is a discussion on 2013 NFL Draft for madden 12 ps3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2013, 09:25 AM   #17
Rookie

Tgar05's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: 2013 NFL Draft for madden 12 ps3

Here's a pic of some of the guys I drafted. I will upload the draft class tonight Ill make a video on my cell so you can see who came up. Have you tried to actually pull the class up on madden yet?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (588.4 KB, 165 views)
NHL: Pens
NCAA: Penn St, WVU
Old 04-29-2013, 01:22 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

No I haven't put it into madden yet because by going to the players leaving screen in ncaa you can see who's going into the draft, graduating, and transferring. After re-rating and making sure everyone wasn't a senior, I get a good amount of the guys drafted this weekend. But a handful of 1st rounders and 2nd rounders aren't included because they opted to stay for one more year. Players like Denard Robinson, Ziggy Ansah, Travis Fredrick...they aren't headed for the draft OR graduation.

Last year I read blogs and posts on the science behind creating a good draft class, but I certainly don't have the know how and hours and hours to spend getting a perfect draft class. But I'd also like to have at least most of the 1st and 2nd round guys in the class before bringing into madden.

Appreciate you uploading what you have, but if all you did was take that roster, sim, and export, your class will be much different then what I've gotten thus far. I guess whenever I get free time I'll keep trying. Tonight I'll upload what I have thus far to share.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:47 PM   #19
Rookie

Tgar05's Arena

OVR: 1

I could be wrong but some of the players who graduate I think go to the draft class
NHL: Pens
NCAA: Penn St, WVU
Old 05-01-2013, 05:20 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Uploading should be easy as anything. Get the roster files on your PC then when you post something there should be a paper clip attachment to upload some roster. You can put it in a .zip file and simply upload it. It looks really easy.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:48 PM   #21
Rookie

Here's what I have for a draft class for Madden 12. Not the greatest but most of the draft picks are there. Please note this is a draft class to import into a franchise, not a roster.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2013 Draft Class.zip (285.2 KB, 77 views)

Last edited by beeryooper; 05-09-2013 at 10:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2013, 09:24 PM   #22
Just started!

OVR: 0

Thanks bro, I actually tried the one for M13 and it was a Good roster but I hate the gameplay
Old 05-09-2013, 10:37 PM   #23
Rookie

Yeah i didn't even buy 13. I found a really good 2012 draft class somewhere and it made the offline franchise experience better. I was hoping one of the same guys that do draft classes would do one for 2013 but no luck, so I started working on one myself. Maybe over memorial day weekend I'll get more time to tweak things in ncaa and get it even better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »