Home

Is there a way to put a madden 12 or 13 roster on madden 10 for xbox360?

This is a discussion on Is there a way to put a madden 12 or 13 roster on madden 10 for xbox360? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2013, 12:20 AM   #41
Rookie

snoopaloopa's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Is there a way to put a madden 12 or 13 roster on madden 10 for xbox360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlg6184
I'm rather new to the site, but am working on a roster of my own, once it is finished, I will try to take a look and see what glitches arise. From what I've read, week 3 in pre-season tends to freeze, as well as some players are missing feet / have odd wraps (hands look like casts...) Is there any other issues aside from those?

I currently have 12 teams completed with 53 man rosters (not 100% accurate, and includes some IR players).
awesome maaaaaan!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2013, 12:39 AM   #42
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopaloopa
awesome maaaaaan!
Yeah, I'm using other peoples rosters to get the players in the game, then may go back through to manually tweak the players, and possibly add missing players.

I currently have 27 teams done, kind of burned out on looking at the rosters currently, so I am taking a break and playing the game some. Several of my players are missing feet, and for one kick off, Dan Bailey was completely invisible, but he re-appeared by the time I had to kick the ball again.

I've also noticed it is exceedingly difficult to import players from rosters of Madden NFL 2012 / 2013. Even using the converter, I still sometimes get errors that don't all the import to occur.
Old 11-07-2013, 12:43 PM   #43
Rookie

snoopaloopa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlg6184
Yeah, I'm using other peoples rosters to get the players in the game, then may go back through to manually tweak the players, and possibly add missing players.

I currently have 27 teams done, kind of burned out on looking at the rosters currently, so I am taking a break and playing the game some. Several of my players are missing feet, and for one kick off, Dan Bailey was completely invisible, but he re-appeared by the time I had to kick the ball again.

I've also noticed it is exceedingly difficult to import players from rosters of Madden NFL 2012 / 2013. Even using the converter, I still sometimes get errors that don't all the import to occur.

yeah i dont think it should be as difficult as it is to make/get new rosters, but thats the way it is. i hope ea and the nfl dont resign the contract but it appears that they will:/
Old 11-17-2013, 02:16 AM   #44
Rookie

scaryness's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4wduk3n
Edit: Forgot to thank the OP! Thanks so much for your instructions, xls file, and time! Love the folks here at OS! And thanks to the folks who provided the original pre week1 madden 13 rosters based on madden 25!

Sure! Here you go...
I noticed though that the free agency pool is o.k. but there's only one kicker in it .
Also - there are a few duplicate rookies in the free agency pool too -- but hey better than nothing right?
Hope someone can take the stuff i posted earlier and make a better roster than this for m10!
Let me know how it works out for you.

In the attached zip is a .mc02 file that you need to inject into an existing madden 10 save file via Horizon.
Does this file work with Madden 11? or just 10?
Old 11-18-2013, 01:37 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just 10 - and i've had some issues with it like freezing franchise and invisible feet in-game. ..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2013, 02:25 PM   #46
Rookie

snoopaloopa's Arena

Quote:
Just 10 - and i've had some issues with it like freezing franchise and invisible feet in-game. ..
keep up the good work man, i beliiiiiiiieve in you. i dont really think the invisible feet thing is fixable. although, their has to be a way to fix the no getting past preseason week 3 franchise thing
Old 12-01-2013, 04:22 PM   #47
Rookie

snoopaloopa's Arena

Quote:
anything new hombre?
Old 12-05-2013, 06:00 AM   #48
Rookie

simeoncam50's Arena

OVR: 10

Is there a way to play exhibition games? I remember with NFL 2K5 you had to simulate past the pre season then begin editiing the roster. Maybe that is the same issue with not being able to get pass week 3 of the pre season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »