Home

So where can I view...

This is a discussion on So where can I view... within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2013, 01:16 AM   #1
Rookie

Landonio's Arena

OVR: 2
So where can I view...

custom rookie ratings for the 2013 draft class online? I know multiple people have been working on rosters, but I was curious if anyone's uploaded any ratings online for people to view/download on their comp rather than in game? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2013, 09:42 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: So where can I view...

I found a solution last night that I am pretty amped about.

(I have a PS3, and still playing on Madden 12)

I used this editor: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...editor-v1.html

And this roster: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ft-roster.html

You can open up the roster on your computer, and you can go through and create (I think) nearly everyone from the draft. It will be time consuming, but so far this is the best thing I've come across for doing it on your own. I plan on doing this when I get home today. I don't know exactly how many I'll create, but at least the 1st and 2nd rounders and/or positions that are needed per team (so some late rounders if I can).

This is just as good or better than what was posted in this thread, as everything-appearance, traits, ratings, ect.. is within that roster file. You can obviously change what you want. Might have to look up some jersey numbers, but that's all I'm anticipating.

I am doing this purely to be able to play offline multiplayer with friends with an updated roster for the offseason. I do not know if you can take the roster into franchise, as I am sure there will be a ton of discrepancies between contracts and team sizes and CAP. It may take me awhile since I am doing this on my own, but if I get to the point, I can upload my changed roster after I get finished with it-I wouldn't expect it for at least a couple weeks since creating players is incredibly time consuming, let alone the depth chart changes.

I have been using Schoene503's roster that was uploaded at the end of last season and making my changes off of that. Like I said, its Madden 12 and PS3, so if its something you might be interested in the future, shoot me a PM and I will make a thread later if there's enough interest. Figure I would offer for all of those like me who are still playing Madden 12, but want the changes. I'm willing to put in the work, I like doing this sort of thing-just realize it takes time.

Hope this helps some of you in your search.
Old 05-03-2013, 04:23 PM   #3
Rookie

Landonio's Arena

OVR: 2

...I'm not looking to edit or create any rosters...I just wanna view the created rookies and see how they're rated (preferably on my comp because I don't have M13 anymore)...
Old 05-03-2013, 06:27 PM   #4
Rookie

No Wayy Andre's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landonio
...I'm not looking to edit or create any rosters...I just wanna view the created rookies and see how they're rated (preferably on my comp because I don't have M13 anymore)...
That's what paarman is saying to you...

You can download one of the rosters on here that has custom created rookies in the 2013 class (there are a few, just try some of them) then you open it up with the roster editor.

I don't think there is another way to view them strictly on your computer other than with the editor. Just try it out. It does exactly what you are requesting.

If you are asking for a list of the custom created rookies people have made I highly doubt that will be available. Your best bet is to just open a custom roster through the editor.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:54 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Right.. You can view the roster with everyone's ratings on your computer. Read through my post again, tried to be as clear as I could.

I just saw someone created a thread posting a link to this website too: http://www.primagames.com/ncaa-13-depth-charts

However, you're going to have to do some research on your own this way finding out what school the player you are looking for went to, as well as their #. If you're not a fan of NCAA (like me), this will take a bit more time than merely opening up the roster file in the editor and having it all laid out for you already. Everything (except some of the jersey #'s) you need is in the roster file I posted a link to.

I did it this past weekend, and it worked fine. The roster file seems to be good and most of the ratings seem legit to me-meaning they aren't overblown having every rookie in the high 80s-90s. There were a few in the 80s OVR (highest was 85 I think) and most were 70-79.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »