Home

Tats M13 Offseason Roster (THANKS RONDO)- 360

This is a discussion on Tats M13 Offseason Roster (THANKS RONDO)- 360 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2013, 09:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Tats M13 Offseason Roster (THANKS RONDO)- 360

First of all, huge props to Rondo for his work with his roster. Thanks to him, almost all offseason moves and every drafted player is in the game. Please, be sure to check out his work over here -> http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ers-360-a.html

Unfortunately, Rondo got burned out with all the editing. I can't blame him, it's a ton of work. However, there are still rosters to be edited, so Rondo was kind enough to allow some of us to edit the rosters ourselves as long as he is given his due credit.

What I am doing with this roster:
-Using Rondo's rookie ratings as a base, I have made many of my own changes to the players, mainly in speed, agility, and acceleration. It's all preference here. I do have a formula based off of 10, 20, and 40 yard splits along with the broad jump, vertical, and agility drills. I only allowed myself to vary from the outputted rating by at most 5 points.

However, the formula was a headache to make and would be an even bigger headache to explain So just know I had some statistical backing behind my ratings.

-I hope to keep up with all offseason moves. When I say all, I mean everything I deem noteworthy. I'm a diehard Seahawks fan, but even I am not going to create TE Darren Fells. He's not going to make the team, I'm not going to put in the effort.

-All rookies have fairly accurate contracts! I went through last years contracts and gave them to the first 80 players drafted. While this wont be the exact amount the players sign for, it will be pretty close. Much more realistic than what the game assigns players. For the remaining ones, I gave them a base contract that was the same for all rookies from the mid-3rd round on with bonus money decreasing the later into the draft a player got picked.

-I have done some work with player models. Unfortunately, it is limited. However, I have made changes to Russell Wilson, JJ Watt, Brian Cushings, London Fletcher, Lamarr Woodley, Maurice Jones Drew, Ray Rice, CJ Spiller, Michael Turner, Jonathan Stewart, Trent Richardson, and Greg Jones. Let me know if there are any other players that physically look really off.

Version 1.3
https://mega.co.nz/#!VgAixKJI!bASJ1F...C_gZtoSGH3vJrA

Updated through 6/14. Let me know if any players are missing or any numbers are incorrect.

Last edited by Tatupu_64; 06-15-2013 at 01:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2013, 10:03 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Tats M13 Offseason Roster (THANKS RONDO)- 360

Awesome! Thanks bro. Can you edit Colin Kaepernick? Rondo's version is actually very good, but his hair is too long. Any way you can get it so that he has his real life hair? (almost a crew cut look) Every time I try to experiment with it, it changes his whole skin color and face
Old 06-10-2013, 10:10 PM   #3
Banned

Gurky26's Arena

OVR: 0

Respect. Also.. Be sure to enjoy Sidney Rice, Heath Farwell, Antoine Winfield, and Percy Harvin this year brother.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:28 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurky26
Respect. Also.. Be sure to enjoy Sidney Rice, Heath Farwell, Antoine Winfield, and Percy Harvin this year brother.
I'm just happy we're done enjoying TJack.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:36 PM   #5
Banned

Gurky26's Arena

Yea that guy was absolutely garbage. I don't think any fan has ever liked him, ever.

Tarvaris Jackson getting owned.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2013, 10:36 PM   #6
Rookie

not sure whats up, but this is the first time ive ever had a problem with a file.

i know everyone always talks **** on modio, but its worked fine for me for a few years. but i cant get it to open your file. it wont even recognize it.

i have horizon, but ive never used it before.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:04 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by banerock
not sure whats up, but this is the first time ive ever had a problem with a file.

i know everyone always talks **** on modio, but its worked fine for me for a few years. but i cant get it to open your file. it wont even recognize it.

i have horizon, but ive never used it before.
Let me try and upload it again
Old 06-10-2013, 11:08 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatupu_64
Let me try and upload it again

thanks bro.

i cant wait to check this roster out

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »