Home

Anyone doing classic rosters for Madden 25?

This is a discussion on Anyone doing classic rosters for Madden 25? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2013, 11:44 AM   #9
Rookie

juduking's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Anyone doing classic rosters for Madden 25?

I would be willing to go half and half with someone on making an "all time" roster or maybe doing a specific season. As long as it works well enough in franchise mode Ill be down for whatever.
Old 08-25-2013, 01:04 AM   #10
Rookie

westview33's Arena

I'm not sure if PM is doing rosters for Madden 25 last I heard he was working on NCAA 14 rosters. But if he does you better believe they will be the 1st rosters I grab from the new Madden Share. His set for Madden 13 was put together nicely and very detailed.

He did full depth charts including entire offensive lines + long snappers.

There is a guy here from OS who has some videos of the rosters from Madden 13.

http://youtu.be/vxFBYn5irs4
Westview Basketball #33
Old 08-26-2013, 02:15 PM   #11
Rookie

westview,

those are some bad-*** classic rosters on youtube for m13. Are they PS3 or XBox? I'm definitely in on helping with PS3 rosters now that we have MaddenShare. If enough of us do it, we can each do several teams and have a full roster set within weeks.

Now if only we could play online with these rosters! Salivating....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2013, 09:43 PM   #12
Rookie

westview33's Arena

Those are playmakers rosters for the XBOX 360.

I don't think too many people who played Madden 13 have seen those rosters because he didn't release a file until late May or June if I'm not mistaken.

The file was incredible it had like 25 teams on it from the 1990's very detailed and well put together roster set. To be quite frank the only downside to the file for me was the names of the players not being called correctly. But even that became a non-issue once I started playing without the commentary and just used the stadium sound and crowd noise during gameplay.

I'm a Cardinals fan but my favorite team on the roster file is the 92 Dolphins and I think he nailed Dan Marino perfectly.
Westview Basketball #33
Old 08-26-2013, 10:13 PM   #13
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

I will do 80's Browns and Eagles
Old 08-27-2013, 07:44 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

Im working on All Time Rosters on the 360 as we speak. I've got a spreadsheet of people I actually need to re-create. The only thing is that I try to match players by height and weight, as opposed to creating all of these players from the ground up. So far I have the Bears Bengals and Bills made, and I'm going to finish the Broncos then make my first upload.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:55 PM   #15
Pro

metallicarl's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm seriously thinking about doing a 1972 roster to go along with a 1972 set I'm currently working on for NCAA. But it will probably not happen until late in the season because I still have a couple of months to go on the NCAA one. Made a really cool 1974 WFL/CFL roster for madden 12 but have no clue how to share it. Didnt buy last years because you couldnt edit it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2013, 08:10 PM   #16
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddennfl629
Im working on All Time Rosters on the 360 as we speak. I've got a spreadsheet of people I actually need to re-create. The only thing is that I try to match players by height and weight, as opposed to creating all of these players from the ground up. So far I have the Bears Bengals and Bills made, and I'm going to finish the Broncos then make my first upload.
Does it upload via gamer tag? Please post that when you're finished! Thanks a bunch!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »