Home

Anyone doing classic rosters for Madden 25?

This is a discussion on Anyone doing classic rosters for Madden 25? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2013, 02:27 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Anyone doing classic rosters for Madden 25?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEKool
I started a 1986 season. It took me literally 3 days to do one team!!! That's is correct #'s, appearance, ratings, and traits. Don't know how ANYONE can create a whole (accurate) season roster in this short of time. It will take me MONTHS to do this correctly but I am determined to finish even if it takes me until baseball season starts!!!
I already have a base 1986 roster up on Madden share, it was originally created for Madden 08 on the PC. I converted it for Madden 12, and it's not anywhere near perfect but it's way better than starting from scratch.

GT: Cursive138
Old 09-18-2013, 07:18 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

I downloaded your roster Cursive. Great work!!! The only thing I noticed was players being black when they are supposed to be white and vice versa. Not sure if this is the Madden editor programs fault or not but if you don't mind I would LOVE to use your great work as a base if that's ok. BTW, does the editor give you the option to be race specific?
Old 09-18-2013, 11:03 AM   #51
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEKool
I downloaded your roster Cursive. Great work!!! The only thing I noticed was players being black when they are supposed to be white and vice versa. Not sure if this is the Madden editor programs fault or not but if you don't mind I would LOVE to use your great work as a base if that's ok. BTW, does the editor give you the option to be race specific?
Yes it does, you just have to change the skin tone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2014, 10:43 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 1

not looking for a roster file but was wondering if someone had the old ratings or updated ratings for cfl players that way i can create my home town ticats with their current roster if the ratings/roster online is accurate..
Old 09-03-2014, 01:10 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0

Did anyone ever convert rysumm's madden 25 93 roster over to 360. If so, is it on madden share?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »