Home

Can someone please post here a PS3 Madden25 latest updated roster file for Madden13

This is a discussion on Can someone please post here a PS3 Madden25 latest updated roster file for Madden13 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2013, 06:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Thumbs up Can someone please post here a PS3 Madden25 latest updated roster file for Madden13

Everyone look at the thread;
Madden 13 Offseason Updated Rosters!! under Kyle1919
On the 1st page Kyle1919 has a Attached files link, with the file type;
File Type: zip PS3.zip (777.1 KB, 1467 views)

Can anyone please make an up-to-date PS3.zip roster file like Kyle1919 did?
With the most up-to-date Madden25 rosters but for Madden13, from maybe the ESPN NFL rosters from the date of 8-18-13 or close to it.
PLEASE. You guys do an awesome job creating these up to date rosters and if I was computer literate I would do it myself. Kyle1919 made it reeeeally EASY for people like me to download his file and get it to work on my PS3 and I would love it if someone just updated that file and then posted the file the way Kyle1919 did. Thank you guys for being awesome.

Sincerely, PR1MO
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2013, 04:34 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Can someone please post here a PS3 Madden25 latest updated roster file for Madden

Yeah i've been looking for an updated roster. That'd be great.
Old 08-19-2013, 05:19 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Can someone please post here a PS3 Madden25 latest updated roster file for Madden

Would love a U.S. friendly file with updated M25 rosters that will work on Madden 13 for PS3

Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »